• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Female Starters Shop

Spiritwolf26

Pokemon breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2011
    I would like to have the female Charmander with:
    Best potential: Sp. Atk, "Fantastic."
    Nature: Brave

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    Hi. I'm new. And I was wondering, if it's okay, what you mean by "IV"? I just started playing Black two days ago, and am also a beginner in this forum.

PinkPirate

Skitty's Girls League Owner
    Years
    Hi. I'm new. And I was wondering, if it's okay, what you mean by "IV"? I just started playing Black two days ago, and am also a beginner in this forum.
    IVs are the "individual values" of each pokemon. You have to use an IV calculator to know what they are for sure. but if you go to the guy at the bottom of the steps in the Gear Station he will rate your pokes "intriguing potential." If he says a stat "couldn't be better" then you have a 31 IV.
    There are a lot of peopl on this forum who know more than I do. Do a search and you'll find better explainations.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    oh okay. aww. too bad im too noobish or all this. :))
    the only pokemon i have worth of trade is a shiny alakazam. and i dont know what i could get from it. do you have male starters? :(

PinkPirate

Skitty's Girls League Owner
    Years
    If your shiny alakazam is legit, then you can do better than get starters for it. I'd save it for a better trade. I have male starters, those you can have for free. Females are just harder to get, so I ask more for them.

Which ones would you like?

Back