• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My final attempt at Netbattle Stardom

How good is this Team? No spammy "1"s either please

• 1-Worst team EVA!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 2-Very Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-Poor

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 4-Below Average

• 5-Average

• 6-above Average

• 7-Pretty good

• 8-Good

• 9-Great

• 10-leik, bezt team eva!!!

• Total voters
Years
  • Just curious, but why does gengar need HP EVs?

Haha, you're listening to him. :x

Zapdos is a decent starter, but with the salamences being the best starter out there, its better to send out something first that will scare it

Kingdra @ Leftovers / Lum Berry
    Modest
    252 SAtk/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP
    Rain Dance
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    HP Grass

Counters all the common starters out there. You can use a bulkier set and test it out, but dont expect it to take too many hits in the first place seeing as it doesnt have many resistances. If you use this, You can use Hidden Power Ice on Zapdos. And for that person who said Flygon is UU/BL, I frown upon you, you have not seen what flygon can really do.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Flygon swept the whole E4...not that that says anything, but it had hyper beam...how it survived, even for how lol the E4 is, is beyond me. flygon KOed 4 of my pokemon in a recent match...thus, I'm now afraid of it and have kingdra back. Rubberband has seen my team...it's A LOT different now. Okay guys, thanks. I'm in no real need for this thread anymore, since I have a coupl friends on Netbattle who I just test my team out against...which seems to be effective in rating my team. Mods can close this. Thanks to those who helped

Back