• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen My Firered......

Status
Not open for further replies.

YanmegaLv55

Raising the dead, one by one.
Years
  • uh...Yeah, so my firered gba game stopped working yesterday, and that was the day I bought it!!!
    I almost put it on the ground and smashed this.
    The game was brand new and in box
    I only got to Vermillion City!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • If the cartridge is gray and doesn't have the official Nintendo seal, then it's a pirated copy. Check for that.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Yes , SilverSmeargleSplatter is right . My FR is red (the cartridge) and itonly sometimes freezes when my DS/GBA no longer sees it . Maybe yours is a fake (is it grey ? ) . Also , 2nd Hand Store.... sounds weird ...

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    The other day while playing my Leaf Green I got upset and smashed it into a million peices along with my SP. I just caught Zapdos after like the sixth try, I saved before the battle, Anyway, It froze and went all black so I whipped the SP at the wall and smashed it with my foot over and over, Crap day, I'm sick andf have the Flu. Little angrier then usual.

So, I ordered a new copy of Leaf Green, Figured since I'm ordering LG, Get Fire Red as well. I sent in my order and they said that they wouldnt send my order for about twenty dys because they had to wait for a new Fire Red to come in, I have no pokemon for almost a month. =(

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
    Years
  • I think you can take it back for a refund or they might replace it but i doubt it unless it broke on its own or was still in box. but uhm what happens when you turn on the game? you might be able to fix it

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm getting tired of seeing this popping up, especially when they've already gotten their answers.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back