• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: My First Blood Donation

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
  • I am here to announce that I have registered for my first blood donation on April 5. After the events in Florida, I felt like something should be done. Seeing as I didn't have the courage to join walkouts or the transportation for marches, I decided the best course of action was to donate blood so that someone out there could have another chance of life, should someone need it. I am understandably nervous, but I know that the potential reward is greater than any anxieties I have. If you have any advice or your own experience, let me know. :happy2:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Fantastic, good on you! :) Unfortunately, I can't donate blood under the current requirements, but I think it would be great if people who are able to make the effort once in a while!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • This is so nice to hear, good for you! While I've had no experience with giving blood I know of people who've done it regularly. Just make sure to drink plenty of water, eat and take it easy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2018
    AWESOME! That's something I've always wanted to do, but never had the guts to actually go through with it. :x

Years
  • This is great! I love seeing people do things like this to help save lives. I personally cannot donate blood, I wish I could or I would.

Don't be nervous, it'll be fine! You sound like you have a good attitude about it.

Back