• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my first card

Is it good?

• Total voters

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Not bad card. Usually, most fakers post evolved Pokémon, or Legendaries cards at a first time.

Nice use of art, nice placement.

I hope you post more cards soon!

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Hmm... A good card! Nice placement (as QF said). I would give it a 9/10.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Nice card, Looks VERY realistic, i'll give it a 9/10 as I can not see any errors from my eyes xP

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    QFred said:
    Not bad card. Usually, most fakers post evolved Pokémon, or Legendaries cards at a first time.
    Actually, my first 2-5 cards are just practice cards so I will know what errors I made, so I will try hard on my REAL Fake cards. :)

Thanks Eig, & Devastation for the good ratings
    . Anyway, I'm just about to finish my second practice card. (That's why I haven't posted in a while)

PS: Thank you all for the votes! :)

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    The Illustration text is off. No bold for it. Also, you didn't number the card or give it ID. ID is necessary if you plan on using it on a card. As is card number. Not bad on the first try, but the card really doesn't show originality because those attacks have been used before and it isn't your own art which makes me sad. ;-;

Anyways, it's a nice card for the first try. 8/10.

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    King Shuckle said:
    Also, you didn't number the card or give it ID. ID is necessary if you plan on using it on a card. As is card number. Not bad on the first try, but the card really doesn't show originality because those attacks have been used before and it isn't your own art which makes me sad. ;-;

I did that on purpose. (did you read my previous post?) it says that my first 2-5 cards are practice cards, so I don't care if the ID or # is ???, and also the attacks etc. On my REAL fake cards, I will let it show originality.

King Shuckle said:
    The Illustration text is off. No bold for it.
    Thanks for giving me this error. Yup, I have seen it. & I will corect my cards.

Thanks for the rating.

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    Dark Venusaur said:
    I can't see the card

:t003:Dark Venusaur

For all you guys who can't see my first card (Practice) I'll show it to you. Enjoy.
    Please do rate or give errors if YOU have seen it.

my first card

Can YOU see it now?

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    I am now working on my new set called 'EX: Elemental Heroes, Darkness Villains' so I cannot post or reply on this thread anymore...:( I will let this thread be Closed on April 10...

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    A Strong Trainer! said:
    Didn't i see a thread like this before GC? You had loads of those cool other cards like that UBER AMAZINGLY STRONG Steelix

That's the 'More of my Cards (Practice Cards)' Thread, but I'm gonna keep it open, Anyway, this is my first ever thread in PC and I made the my First ever card here in this thread right here, the reason that I'm letting this thread be closed on April 10 is that I don't have time anymore to look at this Thread because I am busy in my Set. Thanks, I seem to see that you like my cards, why don't you help me out in the set? I just made a 'Delayed' release on my new set 20 minuites ago so you can help me out with the cards.

Back