• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my first deck !

PikaPika09

Pokemon Expert
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 1, 2009
    Pokemon: 25

Swampert ex x1
    Marshtomp x1
    Mudkip x1
    Gengar ex x1
    Articuno x2
    Zapdos x1
    Squirtle x2
    Wartortle x2
    Blastoise x1
    Pidgey x3
    Pidgeotto x2
    Pidgeot x2
    Oddish x2
    Gloom x2
    Vileplume x2

Energy: 20

Water energy x12
    Colorless energy x5
    Rainbow energy x3

Trainer Cards: 15

Pokémon Rescue ×2
    Quick ball ×2
    Potion ×6
    Switch ×1
    Pokénav ×1
    Pokéball ×3

pokefandavid

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    It's pretty good except for the lone Gengar and i would also take out the mudkip marshtomp and swampert line because you only have 1 of each and replace them with some energy searches or supporter cards that let you search for pokemon

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
    Thats pretty good, i usually dont use energies, trainers and etc. when i battle with my friends cuz it takes too long but good deck :)

Sorry to say it but it's not a good deck, no strategy at all. I'm not trying to put you down but I'm just letting you know that you have to have a strategy.
    For sure you have too many pokemon, too many energy, and too little trainers/supporters.

You NEED trainers/supporters to make a good deck. Also you can't play more than 4 of the same cards. So you would only be able to play a 4 potion but potions aren't good anyways.

20 Energy is way to much, most decks only run 7-14 energy which is good.

And you have too many different pokemon, it doesn't work like that so you need to take a lot out.

PM me or VM me if you want more info.

Back