• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My first Fan fic about an Eevee that can talk and a boy with a bond that they share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik Rockbell

Hero Of The People
Years
  • what do you think?

Heres a little sneek peek at part 2 chapter 4. (This is not a beastiality story they love each other but theier not in love. Enjoy).

Erik held Eevee's furry little paw letting her know everything was okay. The doctor walked into the room and set a clipboard down on the counter. He then turned to Erik "Are you her owner?" Erik nodded "Her health is surprisingly well, but we did make an amazing find inside her." Erik scratched the back of his head "Well is it good?" he asked. The doctor took out his stethoscope and placed it on Eevee's stomach "We found two heart beats." Eevee and Erik both became wide eyed "So you mean Eevee is, pregnant?!" Erik yelled loudly. The doctor ignored him and turned to Eevee "Are you or have you ever been in a physical relationship?" he asked as he checked the inside of her ears "No, I haven't." he sighed quietly "Well is there any other way your species can get impregnated?" Eevee thought for a minute then looked up at him "There is another way." He got down on one knee and looked her in the eyes "I know that if any species of the opposite sex, if their saliva gets in our mouths, then we become pregnant." She explained. The doctor smiled slightly "Did that happen recently?" she looked down as she thought. She gasped loudly and turned to her master and whispered "Erik?" Erik didn't say anything "Erik I think it was you." The doctor turned his head to Erik who was still in shock "is this true?" Erik couldn't remember any time when he and Eevee had traded saliva except, "The banana, I took a bite, and then she did soon after." Eevee nodded in agreement. The doctor walked over to Erik and put his hand on his shoulder "Congratulations and good luck." "Doctor." He turned around and looked at her "Yes?" he said with out hesitation as if he wanted to get out of the room "What should I do?" he smiled "Just get a lot of rest, take a few walks and don't do anything that could hurt you or the baby." He said just before bolting out the door. "Erik I… I didn't mean for any of this to happen! Do you see me differently know, do you, still love me?" she asked, her eyes swelling up with tears "Of course I love you Eevee, we'll get through this together." He said as he smiled, winked and gave her the thumbs up.

Last edited:

Post Office Buddy

Trapped inside this Octavarium
    Years
  • Relook at this post before trying to post it on the main forum. Plus, I don't know if this is even the right forum for this. I may be mistaken though, since I don't post rough drafts anywhere besides the main forum. Why do that when you can edit your posts?

EDIT: I just realized that this is, in fact, the correct forum for a "sneek peak." Anyway, add some more description to it. Send me a PM if you want help with this at all. And please get rid of the font tags.

Last edited:

Matt11

Fanfic Beginner
    Years
  • I think u should separate the paragraphs so its easier to read, its all very close together and hard to read.

Also eevee is done alot as a starter, maybe u could start with something else and then get an eevee later?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back