• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First gallery, (only 4 items)

MaikeruS

Umbreon
    Years

My Second Umbreon Signature, i dont really think it turned out that well,

My 3rd Umbreon Sig, i think its my best sig yet! :D

My latest umbreon sig, i dont really think it turned out well, but i like it ;)

My first one for umbreon, i think its pretty good!
    Comment and criticize please :D
    -Thanks
    MaikeruS
    Ps, i have only been using photoshop for a couple months so.

PokemonSkySD

Credit to Dots for the Avatar
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    Liking the last one, especially the font. Which font is it?

With the Second sig, a tip for future reference, always smudge the edge that your picture is going in, then linear blur the rest slightly in that direction. It gives a smoother effect.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Not bad for a starter on Photoshop. I like the effects on your 3rd signature; I think that was pretty cool, but the only slight advice I could say is not to try and smudge the render too much or make it blurry. I also loved the text you used on them ^^ So, far Very good for a beginner ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    The third is the best out of the four. I suggest you look at tuts for c4d uses and smudging.

PokemonSkySD

Credit to Dots for the Avatar
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    Thanks for the font name.
    Heres an idea for you, try a using Dodge and Burn effects, they can be really useful.

Back