• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My first map. And some questions.

TopHat

I'm All WillyWonka.
Years
  • Well, Criticize your best.
    I'm trying too become a fangame maker.
    This was the first map I made. It's very basic.
    I only so ffar know the basics.

My first map. And some questions.

Some questions:

Well I am using the starter kit by poccil.
    And there is a bunch of random maps.
    How do i change those too all custom maps?
    Would it be easier too start from scratch?
    Would someone want too pixel for my fangame

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • Well it would be easier to erase those maps and start from scratch. You can edit them the same way you made that map, 'pain't it using the tiles.

You should post your maps in the map rating thread, and you should post your request for help in the team recruitment thread.

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
    Years
  • Even better. Keep them in a seperate map section. That way, you can refer to some of the basics later. Just make your maps around them, and learn to organize your maps by hierarchy.

TopHat

I'm All WillyWonka.
    Years
  • ^.
    I know I sound very simple minded. but would you please explain that too me.
    I wanna make sure that I understand everything.

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    What he meant was drag all the maps to one ection, and start new ones from scratch, and if needed look back at the old maps for reference.

Back