• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Pixel Arts - Mirror B (Pokemon XD: GoD)

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2010
    This is my first pixel art creation.

- Cipher Mirror B
    - Cipher Admin Dakum

BTW Does anyone know where I can find pics of team Snagem/Cipher and the other trainers from Col/XD? It is very hard to find them to do pixel art XS :\

Here are a few I edited. First off, team Ray/Quaz/Sky (Whatever you want to call it :P)

- Rei (Edit of Cart - Coronis)
    - Leon (Edit of Sean - Coronis)
    - Aura (Edit of Shelly - Coronis/Aqua Admin - R/S/E)
    - Vayle (Edit of )

Heres a couple team rockets: Cassidy and Butch (Not sure if its spelled right XD)
    - Cassidy
    - Butch (I think this is the worst one *.*)

Please don't *Flame*, but give constructive criticism/comments

Please rate/comment

EDIT1:Added Cipher Admin Dakum sprite

Last edited:
    Years
  • Mirror B is fantastic concept-wise and well executed. The only part of it that I have an issue with the foreshortened arm because it blends with the shoulder and doesn't look as noodle-y as the rest of the image.

I would suggest you add another shade to the black areas on your rockets (at least on Butch) or lighten those areas so there isn't such a heavy black area. It would make those black areas in Cassidy's hair not contrast the rest so much and make Butch's hair not seem so light by comparison. By the way, you should touch up the colors. You've got several very slightly variations of the same colors. Oh, and Cassidy's eye looks a little low.

Team Ray/Quaz/Sky are not bad, but they could use some flashier digs. They're too monochromatic and a little bland. If not that, then give them some brighter hair colors to brighten the sprite. They're pretty desaturated and all generally the same shade. Aura has too dark an outline in places and has some extraneous pixels coming out of her rear end, too. And why are the shoes green like the pants? Make them some other color. Vayle's eye seems too far away from the rest of the face.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh its Miror B.and you make him look simply amazing, but I have a question, how come the pixels are so big (I'm new to rating pixels so i dont know if this was on purpose or by accident).

:t354:TG

Years
  • i loooove mirror B
    and i lovooove how you did him!!!!!!!
    all your pixels are good
    except i think butch needs a bit mor shape to his hair
    other than that, good work!

check out my pixel threadC:

Back