• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Sprites ~

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Yes, um...while my net was down I was so bored so I tried spriting. I'm not good, these are my first ones...ever! So here I have several fusions and the like. Rate away!

My First Sprites ~
    My First Sprites ~
    My First Sprites ~

My First Sprites ~
    My First Sprites ~
    My First Sprites ~
    My First Sprites ~

My First Sprites ~
    My First Sprites ~

My First Sprites ~
    My First Sprites ~

My First Sprites ~
    My First Sprites ~

My First Sprites ~
    My First Sprites ~

My First Sprites ~
    My First Sprites ~

My First Sprites ~
    My First Sprites ~

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    wow some of those look awesome but others need work. try making the backround white when ur done it adds a sorta "finished" look to them :P i LOVE that pichu lol

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
    Awesome! Awesome and Awesom-er! Your sprites rule! The Teddiersa fusions are adorable and the evil looking recolors and fusions are vicious! You Rock! 1,000,000/10!!!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Zomg Jeniffer! Those are amazing! ^_^ Good job! Especially since I have trouble using G/S sprites..o_o I usually only use R/S...I love how the wings fit so well! You rock!

~Eli

Black Gligar

Muhaha...
    Years
    Wow those are awesome! They're way better then mine! But I agree with spartan, you should make the background white.

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    They're very, very good. They're your firsts? Very well done for a begginer. ^^ I especially like the Umbreon ones! But like many have said before, the background should be white since they're dark-colored. But anyways very, very good! ^^

Years
    u got pretty good ideas here like the umreon/moltres u are very good i lik the way the wings look lik so in so natural good job.

Back