• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My first templates

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    My first templates
    My first templates

My first templates
    My first templates

Alright, so these are my first try at Trainer Cards O.o I might add to them later I think. I know the top box doesn't match up, but it's supposed to be a bit off like that.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Preety good~I love them they look very unique and colorish if im saying the correct spelling becuase I dont know if colorish exists but whateve Im trying to say there awsome!:)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    the skate board kid said:
    You mind if I use it to see what I can do with it? They look pretty cool.
    Yeah, sure, use whatever one you want and thanks. ^^

Tendo said:
    Very nice bunny boy. You even took the time to show them in different shades! XD
    The blue temp is my fav.
    I know, trying to do what you did. XD

pokemon_prince said:
    Preety good~I love them they look very unique and colorish if im saying the correct spelling becuase I dont know if colorish exists but whateve Im trying to say there awsome!:)

Thanks ^^ Took me a while to get the design right, so I thought I'd add color.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Nice, put I was thinking the Pokemon go in the center box and the badges go on the bottom, XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Those templates are pretty cool... The colors are nice, and I think the blue one rocks ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Nice, the second retry came out good. Vicener, yours came out great too, I left that little "bar" there to be filled in with a color to represent whatever type is your favorite.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hmm...I tried something like that, but moved around a few things. Most of the badges are just recolors though. I think I messed up Cyndaquils and Bulbasaurs placement though compared to Bublasaur and Mudkip.
    My first templates

Back