• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Thread

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2012
    This is the first thread I have made. I'm an avid fan of Pokemon and always will be. I have a blog that posts Pokemon memes. I would like to try and find battle partners and trade partners for Gen V. I would also be interested in doing Pokemon tournaments.If you are interested in trading or battling, email me at [email protected].

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome to PC~ Do you have a name we can call you by? Otherwise I'll just call you "Poke". xD

An avid Pokemon fan, eh? Always nice to see more. If you're looking for a battle partner, I'm trying to get into more battles (casual if possible), so feel free to PM or VM (Visitor Message) me if you'd like to setup some battles.

Oh.. and I beat both Hikari and Cirno~ Woot~ \o/

Years
  • Hey there, PFTW! I'll shorten your name so it's easier for me to write out haha. Anything you'd like to be called? ^^

If you're looking to battle, I recommend leaving a message over at the Quick Battle Requests thread in the Battle Center. :3 You're also encouraged to put your friend code in your signature as we have no official place to post your FC here at the 'mo. That way it would seen underneath all of your posts. ^_^ Wish I could battle you, but I'm still trying to get my WiFi working and am not the greatest competitive battler by any means. I've only had two battles or so, and that was years ago!

There's also the Trade Corner, glad to see you already explored there! Good luck on your Pokedex and here's hoping you find whatever you need soon. n_n I still have a long way to go with getting all the Pokemon I want.. about a hundred more, if I remember right. Well, I'll get there eventually~

I hope you enjoy yourself on PC! :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums PokemonFTW! Hope you don't mind if I abbreviate your name XD.

Like trading and battling? I think the bests sections would be Trade Center and Battle Center. You can find alot of people looking to trade or have a friendly/competitive battle.
    We have many other sections, including clubs like my Dark type club and non-Pokemon related topics as well. And games! Other Trivia is full of fun games.

I love trading too, it has became one of my hobbies. So feel free to hit me up for a trade if you like.
    I like battling too, but only casual battling not the competitive type.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it here and have fun posting!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Heya PokemonFTW, welcome to PokeCommunity~ I'm known as MidnightShine around these parts~

Memes? Some of them are really funny imo~ Btw, are you enjoying PC~? PC has lots of different topics to offer so why not venture into PC even more~?

Don't be afraid to VM me if u wanna chat~ Enjoy~

~Mid

Years
  • This is the first thread I have made. I'm an avid fan of Pokemon and always will be. I have a blog that posts Pokemon memes. I would like to try and find battle partners and trade partners for Gen V. I would also be interested in doing Pokemon tournaments.If you are interested in trading or battling, email me at [email protected].

Hello Pokemon FTW, mind I call you just that?

I'm known as Hikari, aka that crazy Oshawott fan. I love memes, especially Pokemon ones so maybe I should see your blog someday (however, to get a PC blog you need to be either a moderator, Tier 2 supporter (or higher) or a member who has hit 5,000 posts).

In fact, have you checked out the Battle Center and Trade Corner yet? They have loads of battles and trades you can take part in (and there's also the occasional events!) so you'll have loads of fun. Remember, if you have a Friend Code the best place to share it is in your signature cos if you provide it there, everyone can see your details if they are requesting trades or battles too.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me!

- Hikari10

Years
  • Howdy. The competitive battle centre and trade corner are the forums for you then. I don't really battle or trade anymore but you'll find plenty of people to do those things within those two sections. Have fun.

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
    Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to PC, hope you like it here.

You might want to check out the Battle Section or the Trade Corner which you may see me there soon! :D

Instead of people emailing you you could PM (private message) someone it's just the "PC way" of email xD

And if you have any questions ask anyone or a moderator. :D

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
    Years
  • Hello, and welcome to PC, Pokemon For The Win!
    (Nice name, by the way. :D)

If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to ask the PC staff, or another member! Hope you have fun!

~Bandit

Back