• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Gallery...

ashys_girl

BAM! Missy's here!
Years
  • SwEet!!

WOW!!! I wish I could draw that well! Well I'm an OKay artist , but I mostly just draw Anime. Hey what do you use for supplies and where did you get them at that's ok if you don't want to respond , but if you can private message me.

Delano

Wanderer
    Years
  • WOW!!! I wish I could draw that well! Well I'm an OKay artist , but I mostly just draw Anime. Hey what do you use for supplies and where did you get them at that's ok if you don't want to respond , but if you can private message me.

thanks ><;; i mostly use pencils and stuff, but im trying to work on my digital painting skills with photoshop. i use copic markers, and i got those online.

Delano

Wanderer
    Years
  • Thanks. I really need practice though, i need for people to request things. On my own im rarely inspired, i need a project or two to work on, before school starts.

Delano

Wanderer
    Years
  • i can. ive got a few other pictures to do, so it wont be immidiately but it should be soon. ^^

Can you make a picture of Ledian fighting for me?
    i can. i have some other pictures to do so it wont be immidiately, but it should be soon. thanks! ^^

Last edited:

Delano

Wanderer
    Years
  • well i didnt feel like doing any of the other comissions today so i did yours, here you go:
    My Gallery...

i hope you like it!

Delano

Wanderer
    Years
  • thanksss ^^ i wish more people would come and visit this thread, and i could get a request thing going...

Delano

Wanderer
    Years
  • thanks everybody! and to zulen- i do have a storyline going, infact ive almost filled a sketchbook with the comic itself, but thing is i havent scanned it. i was thinking of starting over and doing the comic online.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Heh. Yeah. This is good. Really good. Ummmmm....yeah. Not much else to say. I can't really critique this becasue it's out of my league.

Actually, I would like to request a piece of art...could you possibly do a snapshot of a fight between a Gallade and a Scizor? Anything would do.

Back