• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Gallery ~

Gold_fan

Brain over - Insert Coin.
    Years
    Hi guys ^u^

I've been drawing Pokemon for like...oh it's been long time since I started to draw 'em xD
    I started with a Pikachu I think...It was totally messed up O.o Then I gave a try to Articuno and Suicune, then Moltres and all.
    Then I found Oekaki !

So here are one of the first I did on Oekaki :

Moltres :
    Spoiler:

Few months later :
    Spoiler:

Then some pics with Articuno, still starting with an older one :
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    This. Is. BLUR. (omg I myself don't know what I was thinking xD)

Few Months Later :
    Spoiler:
    That was some kind of gift, for St Valentines day xD Playing around with the pokemons...Though I'm not found of a...WartortleXArticuno. We were just playing ;D
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Because my Sister likes Moltres and that I love 'Cuno ;D
    Spoiler:

The last one is one that I like a lot, since that was one of my first "Solid colouring" experiment <3

Now for other pokemanz :
    Spoiler:
    Ugly xD
    Spoiler:
    ...Meh.
    Spoiler:
    Poor Lugia :C
    Spoiler:
    Ewww xD

And then I discovered Paint Tool SAI !! 8D
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Yeah, I failed at proportions x'D
    Spoiler:

Okay so it was Hanbreon, my Pokesona, Half Shiny Umbreon xD
    Just because I think that we should accept each other without looking at the differences between each being >>
    And the BGs were mostly done with Brushes xD

And this is my latest Pic :
    Spoiler:
    Quaza <3

Clouds...Yeah, they're horrible xD
    That's because I drew them myself lmao...x3

Okay done for today xD
    Sorry for the Art Spam ;o;
    Plus most of them suck xD

Last edited:

kyunyo

-nomnomnomnom-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    ...-falls to the floor-
    Your artwork... they just... blew me away. o_o It's so good. I really like it, each time I click the spoiler button, something awesome pops out.

My favorite one would have to be the Umbreon tackling (or whatever it's doing) the Gengar. xD There's so much action in it and I really love how you added the bright/ glowing bg effect. xD It really catches the eye and I think it was done really well~ -loves the Umbreon to death-

xD You draw really good! Keep up the good artwork! ^3^

Gold_fan

Years
    ...-falls to the floor-
    Your artwork... they just... blew me away. o_o It's so good. I really like it, each time I click the spoiler button, something awesome pops out.

My favorite one would have to be the Umbreon tackling (or whatever it's doing) the Gengar. xD There's so much action in it and I really love how you added the bright/ glowing bg effect. xD It really catches the eye and I think it was done really well~ -loves the Umbreon to death-

Thank you very much !
    Although the first ones were kinda sucky, weren't they ? xD
    And yeah, Hanbreon used Faint Attack on Gengar oo:
    I tried to draw it as it was done in Pokemon Colosseum xD

I love this picture! So crisp and detailed! ^-^ Cool!
    Spoiler:

Errr...The Background is just full of brushes I used [Edits First Post] ;w;
    But thank you =D
    That was one of my first fav before xD

Thanks guys, I'll try to do some more later ~ ;D

Gigatom~

Pokemon Ruthenium Creator ~
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    Woooot :D
    Amazing work.
    Love it :3

Gigatom~

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hey, this is some pretty cool art you've got. c:
    I really like that Rayquaza, particularly how you did the line art and shading.
    Unfortunately I've never been very good with Sai, so I'm totally jealous of those lovely highlights on Rayquaza's body- and those clouds are very nicely done as well.

I'd have to agree with kyunyo- The umbreon/gengar is definitey my favorite. While I feel that the Rayquaza picture is generally, overall, more... I guess, clean, the action in the tackling picture draws you in far more. |D

Good job- I hope to see more from you. c:

Gold_fan

Years
    wow. i love all of them. they are so amazing. ^_^

Thank you :DDD
    Although I don't like the old ones xD

Hey, this is some pretty cool art you've got. c:
    I really like that Rayquaza, particularly how you did the line art and shading.
    Unfortunately I've never been very good with Sai, so I'm totally jealous of those lovely highlights on Rayquaza's body- and those clouds are very nicely done as well.

I'd have to agree with kyunyo- The umbreon/gengar is definitey my favorite. While I feel that the Rayquaza picture is generally, overall, more... I guess, clean, the action in the tackling picture draws you in far more. |D

Good job- I hope to see more from you. c:

Hi, and thank you :D
    For Rayquaza, I only used Marker and Airbrush tool (to shade) and Pen...well, I guess you know I used the 0.7 Pen Size o:
    Highlights with airbrush too xD
    And thank you, cause I really don't like my BG that much ;w;
    And yeah, I like my Gengar and Hanbreon pic too <3

Thanks guys :D

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    They are bloody awesome all of them! :O I love them all they're so amazing ^^

Kamushi

God, I love Denmark! <3
    Years
    Ohh, I really like these 3 pics of Umberon, but they seems to be too much blurred somewhere. But that doesn't change fact that u're rly good at it. And my love - Rayquaza. Its georgeous!

Gold_fan

Years
    Ohh, I really like these 3 pics of Umberon, but they seems to be too much blurred somewhere. But that doesn't change fact that u're rly good at it. And my love - Rayquaza. Its georgeous!

Ikr ? xD
    We don't even see the shades on Umbreon ;w;
    Thank you ;D

Vorpalis

Creator of Pokemon Chromite
    Years

Gold_fan

Years
    ...-falls to the floor-

Were you quoting Kyunyo ? xD
    Other than that, thank you, I guess Cx

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2011
    Son unas ilustraciones muy agradables a la vista. Te felicito, y espero ver muchas mas, amigo ;)

Illustrations are very pleasing to the eye. Congratulations, and hope to see many more, my friend ;)

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Wow, you're gonna be great. I'll be honest, while looking at the first few images I thought they lacked detail, but it seems like you're quickly improving. And isn't SAI the greatest thing ever? xD

Back