• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My game died, so now I have to beg like a loser

Status
Not open for further replies.

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
  • First, If I should move this to the quick trade thread, let me know :)

Well, I stupidly tried that dumb Tweaking Glitch, and destroyed my game... lost like 350 hours I think, no big deal.

I'm preferably looking for someone with an AR to help me get started again. I know how to RNG breed so I can build my UT shiny collection later, but I had over 30 fully EV trained pokes (and every single legendary), with strong IV's, so I just want some (or all) of those dudes back. My pc looks so empty

I downloaded PokeSav so I can give you the code, or if you don't trust me then I can just give you the info and you can plug it in.

Not going to lie, I have basically nothing to offer right now, but when I get farther in the game I can breed you some shinies of your choice

Thanks guys!

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
  • I'd do it just because you have Axel in your sig/avatar. But I don't have an Action replay sorry, I was thinking of getting one someday, But want to get SS first :p. Hope you get someone who can help.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • You cannot ask for hackers/codes or trade hacks here. No Pokesav/AR, please. :(

You may use the Quick Trade Thread to ask for a couple of buff monsters, in the meantime. Once your collection grows to 10+ legit Pokemon, you may then open a Trade Thread. Thanks.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back