• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen My Game Stopped Working! Halp o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Executive Josh

Rocket Executive
    Years
    Ok, so I beat Morty (in Soul Silver) and saved, then quit. However now when I choose my file to load, it instantly says the ROM image has crashed. I've tried everything, editing settings, deleting the icons it put on my desktop (other than SLOT and BATTERY). So I was exploring for a way to fix it, so I opened up the SAV file in notepad and found all of this. I have no idea what it means but I was hoping that maybe one of you could work it out and tell me a part of the code (or whatever it is) to delete. Otherwise I'll just re-install No$ and see if that works. Here is the stuff in the SAV file, which I will have to spit into mulitple posts because it is so huge o.O

Thanks, Josh

PS. The stuff is over 50000 characters so please could you mail me if you think you could help :)

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    ROMs
    You should know that any discussion on ROMs is not allowed. Whether it be questions, discussion, or advertising, it simply doesn't belong here. It's best you go to the Emulation Section of the forums regarding any ROM discussion relating to HeartGold and SoulSilver remakes. Also, please do not list where you will be playing your ROM either, as it is not allowed.
    Please read the board rules.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back