• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen My games keep deleting themselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2009
    I had the same problem with my silver version....open the cartdrige and try chainging the watch battery, if that dosent work i dont know what to tell you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    Owned.

In other news this happened to my friend on gold. Whenever he saved it didn't work and he had to start again. He had spent 20 hours on it at one point. (Played from the morning and then passed out >.<0 He is peed of how much life he wasted on nothing :(

I would advise you to just rebuy the games.

Both my Silver and Gold version do the same thing. It's either because it's old, or because of the copy glitch.

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
    Years
  • These games have been around for a long time and some of their batteries (or whatever you wanna call it) stops working so their save abillity is not functional meening you will most likely have to get a new game or replace the battery thingy sorry mate =\

Years
  • I just bought exactly what you just bought .___. Really sucks, they look like normal copies and on the back it says "MODEL NO. ABC-004 PAT.PEND. MADEINJAPAN" with a sticker with a Z on it, near the numbers. God I hate rip-offs

EDIT: Yep, they're fake, all of them. God, I wanna kill eBay -__- The 3rd time eBay has screwed me over

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't think he cares anymore since the last post in this thread was last year.

My games keep deleting themselves!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back