• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My homepage is PC!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • not really...well, haven't bothered to do so anyways!

The other thread died so Imma revive this classic topic. It's the very first page you see whenever you open up your browser of your preference. Whether it's PC, Google, maybe a news site where you get the news, or maybe it can be a blank page! xD Right now mine is google.com on chrome, and AOL.com on my tablet's firefox browser.

What's your homepage?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Chrome's New Tab page, cos I can go to all my favourite sites in a button 3 click.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2019
    My homepage on Safari is a custom local homepage built with HTML/CSS/JS. It lists the my five selected websites that comes with keyboard shortcuts from 1 to 5. If I press 1, it goes to the site that's listed under 1 and so on. As for Chrome, it's the new tab page feature. The homepage doesn't matter much to me since I visit random sites everyday it's unpredictable. I could visit a random forum, a random tech news site, or even my personal website.

I also have Firefox and Opera installed for web development purposes but I haven't touched the homepage settings since its installation date.

Years
  • My homepage right now is MSN, just so I can see quick news, etc. before I start doing whatever I was planning on using the internet for. Might just change it to my e-mail in the future, though, since that's what I usually check first thing after I leave my homepage (which I don't always look at, anyway).

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • On my laptop, it's the Google/Firefox default homepage. At work, it's my firm's intranet. I wouldn't change either, as they're both very useful as far as home pages go. I obviously go to other websites, but to have something like Wikipedia/PC/any number of blogs as my home page wouldn't be as beneficial in the long-run.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • New tab as homepage for me... used to use protopage but eh tabs do the exact same thing now.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    The new tab page on everything but Opera, which I kinda deserted it and left it at its default - reload last session. (I could do the same with IE10, FF, Chrome, and the like, but I'd rather have a quick start.)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • The only browsers I use are Chrome and Firefox, and I only use Firefox when Chrome decides to die on me, and both have the new tab page as their homepage. Only reason is that i just still haven't gotten around to changing it, though it'd probably just be Google anyways, which takes like 2 seconds to load anyways :p

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Opera's Speed Dial Page.But the thing I love about Opera is that it opens all the tabs for me automatically from where I left off.
    So I usually never see the homepage unless I choose to start anew.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Firefox has the default Mozilla Firefox Start up Page. Chrome, which I use more nowadays, has PokeCommunity, Plurk, and my Gmail pop up in three tag when I first start it.

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
    Years
  • Whenever I turn on Google Chrome, Opera, Safari or anything it comes up with 4 different tabs:

PokeCommunity Forums
    Pokemon Showdown (PC Server)
    YouTube
    Realm of the Mad God

It used to be around 7 but whenever I turned on the internet it instantly crashed my computer as it's a 7 year old piece of gold junk. Oh well ...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Mine's the standard Google Chrome start page with the most used & stickied websites. I usually load up Facebook, PC, IRC and the Showdown Server all at once so it's a really useful home page for me and my lazy habits <3

Years
  • The Google Chrome page is my homepage, has all the tabs I need, and with a Hatsune Miku skin too!

I mainly keep PC and Ever Grande among my tabs, as well as Marriland when I need to consult his walkthroughs.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I mainly use Chrome. The home page is the default Google one or something. It does list my 8 most visited websites, #1 being PC. :]

Back