• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My homepage is PC!

Years
  • When I'm on Chrome I use the Speed Dial 2 plugin as my home page. It's basically like the new tab thing that's on Chrome now but you can customise it a lot more so you can put whatever sites you want on there :D
    Here's what I have on it so far:
    Spoiler:

On Firefox or any other web browser I use it's always Google. It just seems the most efficient choice, plus it has my emails and docs and all other things I use on there.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Yahoo is the site that comes up with my Chrome's "Home" button since it's my preferred email service, but in reality I have my browser set up so it reopens my tabs from my last session when I fire it up.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I just leave mine on Google, it means it loads up quickly without having to wait too long.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
  • Actually my homepage is PC! on my phone only though since the laptop is the whole familiys' and that would be weird for my stepdad to just see it open to PC xD

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Well, I rarely ever close my web browser, but when I do, it just goes back to the tabs I had previously open. So I don't ever use a homepage... lol.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    The Google Chrome new tab page thing. It has a bunch of websites that I go to a lot, and it's really convenient.

Back