• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My (Hopefully Successful) Thread

How do you like this thread?

• Total voters

Pkmn Trainer Kona-chan

Master Trainer
Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    I'd love to be a staff member! I can breed a good amount of Pokemon, including Phione and certain egg moves. I also collect Events and Shinies. I'm not exactly sure what I would do as a staff member though, so I'd really appreciate it if you sent me a message with the details. I would send you one, but I didn't want to bother you.

I hope it's not too much trouble!

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Can you breed me a elekid with: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, and Cross Chop?

With Adament nature, and very good ivs

Rogue_Ninja

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Age 44
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Can you breed me a elekid with: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, and Cross Chop?

With Adament nature, and very good ivs

Oops thought i had one. have the moves just not adament.

how about a phione, squirtle, and a charmander.

also i sent you a pm but do you have deoxys?

I can do the squirtle and charmander for you right now

Last edited:

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
  • I'd love to be a staff member! I can breed a good amount of Pokemon, including Phione and certain egg moves. I also collect Events and Shinies. I'm not exactly sure what I would do as a staff member though, so I'd really appreciate it if you sent me a message with the details. I would send you one, but I didn't want to bother you.

Ok, what you have to do is take orders. For example, if someone wants a Phione level 10 with Bubblebeam, you breed it for them. Easy enough? I think it is =)

I'd love to be a staff member! I can breed a good amount of Pokemon, including Phione and certain egg moves. I also collect Events and Shinies. I'm not exactly sure what I would do as a staff member though, so I'd really appreciate it if you sent me a message with the details. I would send you one, but I didn't want to bother you.

What you do is take orders. For example, if someone wants a level 10 Phione with Bubble beam, you breed it for them. Seem easy enough? I think so =)

Last edited:

Pkmn Trainer Kona-chan

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    Ok, what you have to do is take orders. For example, if someone wants a Phione level 10 with Bubblebeam, you breed it for them. Easy enough? I think it is =)

What you do is take orders. For example, if someone wants a level 10 Phione with Bubble beam, you breed it for them. Seem easy enough? I think so =)
    Sounds like something I'd be interested in! I'll definately be on staff! As long as it's alright with you, that is. =)

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
  • You can be on staff, and 1 of the Jirachis is gone but the CHANNEL is still there, what are you offering.

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
  • Alrigt, you may want to pm the people who need breeding to tell them you will be serving them.

Pkmn Trainer Kona-chan

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    Alright, I'll look around the forum to find people that need breading and bring them around here so we can get some more regulars. =)

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
  • Great! Thank you! .........................................................................

Pkmn Trainer Kona-chan

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    No problem! The more people that come in, the busier we'll be.
    Which reminds me, I'm running out of Phione eggs. Darn step count. xD[/size]

Back