• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Ideas and need more ideas!

What will be the name for this hack?

• Pokemon Undefeated Version

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JADEN213

The Pokemon Trader and Give-r.
Years
  • Ok Name the game i want to hack! Its Firered. OK SO i have the game alrite? now i need a storyline! Im busy to make one! The Post names here the names because i have three diffrent names i need u guys to choose one for me!
    Names:
    Pokemon Undefeated Version
    Pokemon Dragon Version
    Pokemon Slashing Storm version
    Choose One for me an there will be a poll.

Here are the people i need:
    Scripter(Will do some)
    Spriter(Will do some)
    Mapper (Ill do some)
    Overworld Mapper
    Disgener (That help me)
    Tileseter (D/p/p If u can, Or Other kind)
    and
    Inro Editior
    Youll be in the cridets of the hack when i post it in the (Showcase hack fourm)
    If u want to be one CONTACT me or post it here in this fourm. After u say ill do it or some thing like that You will be contacted.

Anteo

The Alpha & Omega
    Years
  • I like Dragon version because it sounds the best, but I assume the starting pokemon will be a dratini or another dragon pokemon? It just needs to make sense to be all right with me :P. I can't offer any help at the moment but I can wish you luck :).

Tsukiyo

Pokemon Origin Crisis Lead
    Years
  • If you are too busy to come up with a storyline, what makes you think you'll have the time to create a game?
    As a matter of fact, just what do you intend to contribute? Why should anyone want to help you out if you haven't even got a basic idea?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    If you are too busy to come up with a storyline, what makes you think you'll have the time to create a game?
    As a matter of fact, just what do you intend to contribute? Why should anyone want to help you out if you haven't even got a basic idea?

That's right.If you're busy,you won't be able to make a hack,and you'll leave all the work for the team members.And who wants to join a hack,if you don't have storyline?

:\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back