• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my ~ insert appealling adjective here ~ battle thread

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I only battle with a 6 vs 6 single battle , only one match per day per person , if you disconnect from the battle you will banned forever from this battle thread unless you give me a leginamte reason through pm

My Record so far over wifi:

WINS: 7
    LOSSES: 3

Last win against venks (priase the lord for ice beam)
    last lose against King dragun (i hate magnets.....)
    My cluases

Uber clause
    Hack cluase
    Evasion clause
    OHKO cluase

So if you want to battle post your fc k ;)

Last edited:

XD001fan45

umm....hola? XD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    I'll take you...again

(did you make enough topics with the same name?)

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    opps i didn't see that ill pm a mod to delete and you have to wait to tommorow i gots to go to sleep now

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    what a horrible battle devil , you used uber's and i got a perfect victory...... minabii your next since ito is off, i just got a random battle with speedy and i was gonna beat him but he shut off his ds to still obtain his perfect record

Last edited:

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Alright, I'll be on wi-fi in a sec.
    sorry ito is online just wait a sec, wow i have no defense against a dd gyra , ii should have swicthed to fatty when you statred to do that but you won fair and square

Last edited:

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
    TDB good game interesting strategy you had there. I was afraid for a moment when you got a couple of nasty plots in

3 dragon dances usually allows gyarados to sweep a team my best defense is a focus sashed Gengar with thunder bolt or a bulky starmie with thunderbolt

Last edited:

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    sorry that i couldnt do better , i was greedy when i sent in spin bolt,yet a weakness to skarm, nowi know so many people hate him so.....

Last edited:

Minabii

tree
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Good battle. I was praying that decisive Stone Edge at the end wouldn't miss :). If it did, I could have been swept by 3x nasty plot Kiss.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    i jus t realized that my toge kiiss is a better sweeper than pory and star , this giv es me an idea

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    well im curently up for some battles so whoever wants to just post, also i don't use any dark pokemon , it was just for show, i use to run that team but that was before i was "compeititive" you running all water , you should be afriad

Last edited:
    Back