• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My intro... (I guess...)

NeoDraconis

DevilDragon
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    I did not originally plan on joining this community upon first locating it, I first discovered it when I got caught up in my search for a complete pokemon yellow gba rom hack failing that I eventually stumbled upon this place and took it upon myself to glance through the rom hacks that are available... I was quite impressed with the work and dedication some people have shown. While I may be a fan of pokemon, I will not be getting black or white 2, as instead of getting a 3ds I chose to go for a vita instead... I however have played Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, Platinum, as well as a little of White on DSi XL. I will try to check this community at least twice a week. I hope to find myself at home here.

Years
  • Although it sucks you wont be able to play X/Y, I give you props for getting a Vita! Are you going to get Soul Sacrifice?

Alongside you, I am not only new but also originally stumbled upon this community and had not originally intended on joining (for other reasons, however). So, let's unite in that!

lol all jokes aside, I hope you are able to have some fun! This place is pretty cool so far, a lot of friendly people wait within the domain of this forum. I'm sure your ROM hacking adventure can only gain from joining :)

Last edited:

NeoDraconis

DevilDragon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    My one pet peeve is I just cant play anything that has not reached an acceptable stage of completion.... aka you can go all the way past beating elite 4, and have at least one or 2 side quests... don't know why... as for Soul Society...not sure gonna have to take another look at it... At this point I only plan on getting FF10 HD when it comes out... I am very picky gamer unfortunately.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Welcome to the forums. Hopefully you find everything you're looking for!

Years
  • Hello! Welcome to the forum. Great to have you join us.

Yeah, I'm terms of hacks, we have many creative members here who have created their own. I'm sure you've already checked out the Emulation section of the forum. There you can see all the hacks created by our members and even tools and resources to make your own if you ever choose to do so.

Anyway, welcome!

Last edited:
    Back