• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Introduction!

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2014
    Hi everyone! My names Sylvia! I'm currently 15 years old and my birthday is February 22nd, 1999. I put my birthday wrong in my profile like I always do, haha. I hope I make a lot of new friends and have a lot of fun here! ^^

Years
  • Oh god a Sylveon avatar, I love you already. Welcome to PC, Sylvia! I was kinda surprised no-one took that name yet so yeah glad to see you were lucky in this case. I'm Hikamaru, but you can call me Nichole if you like!

And yeah, nice to see someone who's excited to being here like yourself. We may be big, but we make up for it in our general friendliness in the memberbase, both staff and members alike. It wouldn't hurt to tell us more about yourself so we can recommend parts of the forum you might be interested in. Getting to know newbies is always nice and I'm sure you are no different to the others.

Well, I do hope to see you around and if you are looking for a friend I'm always open so feel free to leave me a visitor message or friend request and I bet you'll have a blast here. Do contact any of the staff members in the bold usernames if you need any help. Enjoy your stay Sylvia and I'll be sure to see ya around!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hi there, Sylvia; welcome to the forum! I'm really liking your name. It's adorable. n__n Glad you've finally decided to sign-up!

Say, what part of Pokémon are you interested in? Are you into the games? I'm assuming you are; which would be your favorite? For me, I would say Emerald. When I started playing it, I instantly got attached. It was very addicting for me, haha. Second favorite would a tie between Crystal and Platinum, and third is Pokémon X/Y. Have you played X/Y yet? If you did, which version did you get? I wound up getting Y. :]

Anyway, I really do hope you enjoy your stay here! If there's anything you need, feel free to contact me and I will try my best to help. Stick around, dear!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi there, Sylvia! That's a really nice username, too! Extra special welcome to PC for ya, and happy bloated birthday. <3

And of course you're bound to make some amazing friends here! Don't hesitate on contacting any one of us! In fact, where do I sign up? I'd really love to become friends with you too. Mmm, and yeah, I adore Sylveon too! It's becoming a personal favourite eeveelution of mine too, because I really do like the utility it brings, and it's a pretty good dragon checker!

But in any case, I hope you'll have fun, and maybe you'll tell us a bit more about yourself, yeah? Have a great stay, and I'll do my very best on assisting you as well! :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2014
    I'm interested in the X/Y series, I have X.

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys, really! ^^

CyanCerulean

Adorables
    Years
  • I agree with all things said except for the Pokemon X....Gotta go with Y in my opinion. Giant scary dragon thingy!!! But no matter, nice to meet you! Hope you have a great time here and meet some awesome new people!

Back