• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Iv/Ev Pokemon Shop

Unforgiver i

Unforgiving Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • i got a shiny modest Porygon-z ivs 30/26/24/28/31/30
    an adamant honchkrow ivs 30/31/29/24/31/31
    a calm dusknoir with high ivs
    i have many shiny's and a ton of rare event pokemon

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2017
    I have a Level 100 Milotic(Modest) with IV 31 in Hp and I know for sure that its got good overall stats cause the judge guy tells me that it is outstanding and I also got a Level 100 Slaking(Adamant) with IV 31 in Attack and a Rhyperior level 100(Outstanding with a IV 31 in Attack). They have all been well EVed I know for sure that I did the Slaking with 252 Attk, 252 Speed, 4Hp but the Rhyperior I did 252 Attack and split the rest into HP and Sp Def and for Milotic I gave it 252 Sp attck and split the rest into HP and Def. I don't know if you'll be interested in them but please tell me if you are.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2022
    i got a shiny modest Porygon-z ivs 30/26/24/28/31/30
    an adamant honchkrow ivs 30/31/29/24/31/31
    a calm dusknoir with high ivs
    i have many shiny's and a ton of rare event pokemon

i already have a porygonz and a dusknoir.
    i like the honchkrow,

want do you want from my thread?

Are you available to trade right now? I still have that tepig waiting for you.

sorry, i wanted to go to bed.
    I was very tired.
    another time
    (witch pokemon did you want from me again? (i forgot)

I have a Level 100 Milotic(Modest) with IV 31 in Hp and I know for sure that its got good overall stats cause the judge guy tells me that it is outstanding and I also got a Level 100 Slaking(Adamant) with IV 31 in Attack and a Rhyperior level 100(Outstanding with a IV 31 in Attack). They have all been well EVed I know for sure that I did the Slaking with 252 Attk, 252 Speed, 4Hp but the Rhyperior I did 252 Attack and split the rest into HP and Sp Def and for Milotic I gave it 252 Sp attck and split the rest into HP and Def. I don't know if you'll be interested in them but please tell me if you are.

I like the milotic! what do you want from my thread?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    i have a lvl 100 EV'd shiny tyrannitar or shiny EV'd salamence for your dragonite

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    both lvl 100. salamence is naive with intimidate. its atk is 310. Sp.atk is 316 abd 328 spd. Tyrannitar is jolly with sand stream. 367 stk and 243 spd

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    - Togekiss lvl 3 UT (Only used 3 rare candy's)
    Nature: Modest
    Iv's: 31/20/28/31/30/31

- Ferroseed lvl 10
    Nature: Brave
    Iv's: 31/31/31/22/31/17
    Ev's: 0/0/100/0/100/0

- Shiny Duskull lvl 1 UT
    Nature: Impish
    Iv's: 31/31/31/31/31/31

A few questions: Can you evolve the togetic into togekiss and teach it Roost?
    Does the Forroseed know Stealth Rock and Spikes?

and last but not least can you check my trades for those pokemon? :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2022
    both lvl 100. salamence is naive with intimidate. its atk is 310. Sp.atk is 316 abd 328 spd. Tyrannitar is jolly with sand stream. 367 stk and 243 spd

sorry i dont like the natures, very bad natures for those pokemon

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2011
    sorry i dont like the natures, very bad natures for those pokemon
    those arent bad natures at all lol spd pver atk for ttar for dragon dance and pretty much every salamnce you play against is nieve so it can take full usage of fire blast and draco m

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2022
    those arent bad natures at all lol spd pver atk for ttar for dragon dance and pretty much every salamnce you play against is nieve so it can take full usage of fire blast and draco m

i never play with moves less then 100% accuracy.
    i would like a adamant salamence with outrage for example

hey can u level up pokes to lvl 100 in 4th gen?

sorry only in 5th gen..i only have pokemon black

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2011
    yea but what im saying is thouse arent bad natures at alll like most would say adament salamnce is kind of bad way to may counters for it and very easly walled and predicted just saying. and you must use pretty weak moves then

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2022
    - Togekiss lvl 3 UT (Only used 3 rare candy's)
    Nature: Modest
    Iv's: 31/20/28/31/30/31

- Ferroseed lvl 10
    Nature: Brave
    Iv's: 31/31/31/22/31/17
    Ev's: 0/0/100/0/100/0

- Shiny Duskull lvl 1 UT
    Nature: Impish
    Iv's: 31/31/31/31/31/31

A few questions: Can you evolve the togetic into togekiss and teach it Roost?
    Does the Forroseed know Stealth Rock and Spikes?

and last but not least can you check my trades for those pokemon? :)

i cant teach togekiss roost, because i cant migrate pokemon.

and ferroseed has 2 egg moves: spikes and leech seed

yea but what im saying is thouse arent bad natures at alll like most would say adament salamnce is kind of bad way to may counters for it and very easly walled and predicted just saying. and you must use pretty weak moves then

wel outrage is not weak ^^..
    i can wipe off a whole team with that move ^^

Last edited:

Vitamin BxR

Sneaker
    Years
  • I'm looking at your Shiny Flawless Breloom, your shiny Flawless Skarmory, and your shiny Flawless Machamp.

I have a Flawless Togekiss, Shiny Flawless Aerodactyl, and a Shiny Flawless Aggron. All EV trained.

I have a few other Shiny Flawless EV trained Pokes, if you're not interested in those.

Last edited:
    Back