• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen My latest happenings in R/S

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Hmmm.*fires up gameboy*.Ok I have 201 pokemon on sapphire (no cheats).All the stars exepct for the Silly battle tower *burns battle tower*.

In conclusion let's just say i have done everything apart from the Battle tower.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    I'm working on an FAQ for stealing items from trainers. But I've got to get a baby Pokemon with Thief ready and start the game over again. I'm going to try to steal from trainers, and I'll make a list of the ones you can steal items from. :) I'm doing the same thing for FR/LG too.

Joveeno

Far Away Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I'm making FAQ about complete walkthrough but still got much to do.

I'm battling the Elite Four just for levelling my Blaziken when suddenly, when Glacia sent out Walrein, the game freezes! Oh, man.

Just finishing the Master Rank Cool Contest for my Blaziken, and having my Blaziken reach lv 78 and my Altaria lv 86.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    I have started shiney Hunting in my own little home club.

No luck so far though. Anyway Good Night Guys.

Zeph

Special Ed Sheriff
    Years
    My birthday was a good day for sapphire, i beat the battle tower for lvl 50 and lvl 100 ( after 3 months of experimenting and training ) CAUGHT A SHINY LATIAS and finally had a sale happen in lilycove ( i missed 4 ) so now im 100% done, except for getting all 386 >.<

Back