• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My life is a chip in your pile.

Setzer Gabbiani

Gambler
Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    Hey everyone here! I used to look around this site a long time ago, and would occasionally play some Pokemon hacks. I really enjoyed it, and decided to make some of my own, now that I know I have the patience to learn about it. I've formulated a few key story points in my head, but never have been much of a writer. I thought that maybe I would be a bit better at writing a game. We'll see how it goes, though!

I hope that I will enjoy my stay here, and will end up staying here for many years to come!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Hey Setzer, welcome to PC. I used to be a hacker myself. I also started to learn RMXP. Have you played gen 5. Personally, when i played white version, i lost all interest in hacking gen 3 or even gen 4 games, and even the limited 3D graphics of RMXP. Of couse i do have a tutorial here on PC, the link is in my sig. I'm pretty sure it's the biggest tutorial on PC. It ca help you become an expert at hacking.

Anyways, welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy it here, and stay here for many years.

Back