• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My little pixel shack ^^

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    yo draginis wats up... since i hav a sprite thread and im helpin out with 2 other threads ive been busy... but now i can do afew of ur requests although im going on holiday >.< so ill try and do afew trainer sprites..

Years
    hey Draginis, how are ya? I wanted to ask for a Chao!
    My little pixel shack ^^

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
    pkmn-master said:
    hey Draginis, how are ya? I wanted to ask for a Chao!
    My little pixel shack ^^
    I said I couldn't make a Ho-Oh =P But that was a long time ago... I guess I'll give it a shot. Sorry I haven't been on much, holiday season and all :P
    The requests will probably take a little longer until after Christmas. ^^;
    Sorry for any inconviniences this caused.

Years
    Give her time ^^ she's very busy with the Hollidays and all... but the least you/I can do is comment eh? ^^

PS: 1 71k3 y0ur 59r1t35 (I like your sprites)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Can I have a red and black charizard and

silver and shiney green groudon (like the shiney green from this ninetails you made:
    My little pixel shack ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2006
    can you do me Pokemon Backshots and Icons,Overworlds for this cute pokemon here:
    My little pixel shack ^^

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
    kygore trainer, I have to make them almost completely from scratch, so don't expect 'em very quick v.v

Strider Figh, I don't work with Groudon. >< The Charizards are OK though.

Kid, I think I'll make both. :}

eee07, I don't make sprite sheets anymore... *Sigh* You'd have better luck asking somewhere else ??

Remember that my time is limited for now, so don't be suprised if the requests take forever.
    I do NOT make sprite sheets anymore. Do NOT request them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Draginis said:
    kygore trainer, I have to make them almost completely from scratch, so don't expect 'em very quick v.v

Strider Figh, I don't work with Groudon. >< The Charizards are OK though.

Kid, I think I'll make both. :}

eee07, I don't make sprite sheets anymore... *Sigh* You'd have better luck asking somewhere else ??

Remember that my time is limited for now, so don't be suprised if the requests take forever.
    I do NOT make sprite sheets anymore. Do NOT request them.
    soz its just its been awhile and somtimes i get a bit pushy

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
    H-how... How is my thread still alive?! =o
    Anywho, back from the holidays, comp got a virus and I couldn't sprite for awhile -.-
    kygore-trainer, well, um... It would be appreciated if you were patient =P
    pkmn-master, if you can't get a sprite anywhere, I most likely can't make it. But I'll try the "fat Hiro" thing. XD
    Yes, I started this thread when I was bored and had nothing to do, but now I have a lot of things to tend to, and I'm afraid I can't run this thread anymore.
    Everyone who's requests were not completed, pm them to me and I'll get on them~
    Otherwise, I'd like this locked...

Back