• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: Elements of Harmony and Discord[PG-10]

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    A loud yawn emitted from the mouth of the black pegasus laying in bed. eyes suddenly snapped open and she looked at the window. "Oh no! I'm going to be late!" Midnight Storm whinnied franticly, jumping up and going over to the mirror. She snatched up the brush laying on the dresser and brushed quickly but carefully through her mane and tail. She than set to straightening her wing feathers, adding a bit of silvery glitter here and there. The finishing touch was red glitter brushed into her main and tail to make it shine. Her glossy black coat shone in the moonlight as she stepped outside and took flight, her large wings pumping up and down to catch the air.

Once she reached the main hall where the Summer Sun Celebration would be taking place, she landed in front of the crowd of ponies already gathered. She wanted to see Princess Celestia, who she thought was the only pony more beautiful than herself, up close. To her horror, instead of the princess, a dark mare appears. Midnight quickly recognizes her as Nightmare Moon from the stories her parents told her when she was a filly.

"Well, well, well, how are my beloved, sun loving subjects?" Nightmare Moon says.

"Where's the princess?" A few ponies question.

"Why right here," the dark mare replies and Princess Celestia appears in a cage.

"Let me go!" Princess Celestia. Nightmare Moon tsks in response.

"What? Are you not eager to see me after you banished me to the moon for a 1000 Years?!" She replies, seeming to get angrier with every word. "I really thought you would privilege me with an actual response." She turns to the crowd of ponies. "Am I not royal enough for you? Did you see the signs? Don't think your precious Elements of Harmony can save you this time!" She cackles as 5 jewels covered in black flame surround her. "Behold, the Elements of Discord!" The jewels flash as she says what each of them represents. "Wrath, Despair, Fear, Anguish, and Suffering!" Midnight Storm feels a chill go down her spine. "And with these, mark my words, the night will last FOREVER!" Nightmare Moon laughs maniacally.

"Release Princess Celestia at once! If you create eternal darkness, no plants or trees will grow! There won't be food for any pony!", a blue pegasus who seems to be protecting the younger ponies shouts.

"Ya kidnap our Princess, ya crash our party, and ye threaten to wipe out all we stand fer? Oooohhh, I'm goin' ta liquefy ya!" another pony who had been serving drinks shouts.

Her fear suddenly replaced with anger and annoyance, Midnight stamps her hoof and lays back her ears in a clear sign of aggresion. "Hey, you! Yeah, you! The ugly one up on the stage spouting all the nonsense! Let Princess Celestia go!" she neighs angrily.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    "This celebration better be worth it," Twist snorted out, her hooves carrying the Pegasus across the ground. Although she didn't normally attend the several celebrations and meetings her town usually had, the thought of seeing a gloriously powerful being such as Princess Celestia easily caught her attention.

Both the Princess and her sister had long been featured in a tale about "the Mare in the Moon", the only story TwistedWing had ever bothered to read. In fact, the little Pegasus had read it several times, having sympathy for Princess Luna who was mistreated by her own sibling. Twist adored the night time, as the beautiful darkness filled her with strength. The night itself had allowed her to escape from her over-protective family. Set her free.

The tale wrote that the Princess was finally vanquished to the moon with the use of the Elements of Harmony, leaving Celestia to control both day and night while her sister was locked away in the moon. However, in about 1000 years, the small book told of a hypothesis; the Mare would escape on the day of the Summer Sun Celebration. Secretly, Twist hoped the Princess would escape, though she didn't say anything. Instead, she picked up her pace, running into the crowds of ponies without another thought.

Getting to her destination, she watched as some smaller Ponies fled from the scene. "Whats their problem?" Twist thought, shoving through the crowd to see Nightmare Moon, Princess Celestia in a cage next to her. TwistedWing probably would have been horrified if she wasn't so amazed by both of the ponies in front of her.

"What? Are you not eager to see me after you banished me to the moon for a 1000 Years?!" she replies to the frowns, seeming to get angrier with every word, "I really thought you would privilege me with an actual response". The dark Princess flipped her head to the crowd of ponies, "Am I not royal enough for you? Did you see the signs? Don't think your precious Elements of Harmony can save you this time!" She cackles as 5 jewels covered in black flame surround her. "Behold, the Elements of Discord!" The jewels flash as she says what each of them represents, "Wrath, Despair, Fear, Anguish, and Suffering". A shiver was sent down Twist's spine at the very last one- Suffering...

"And with these, mark my words, the night will last FOREVER!" the Mare laughed maniacally, protests and anger shooting out into the air as the Princess finished. The Pegasus failed to suck in the words, only focusing on Nightmare Moon, as the noble being shot a glance at her.

"...is an eternal night really that bad?" she was asking herself.

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    FrostBreeze saw a short pony hop onto a barrel, searching for something. FrostBreeze pushed the young ones back, urging them to run home fast. She whirled around and easily lept up next to the pony, hovering. "Are you mad? You can't get at her like that. She's just as powerful as Princess Celestia, seeing that they are sisters. Just let it go. We'll figure out a way to stop her", she said. She understood where this pony was coming from. She also knew he made the wonderful drinks for all the festivals Ponyville had. She enjoyed them, and would hate for one bitter old mare to spoil it. She nudged the pony. "Come on, let's get off this barrel, shall we?", she said. She was angry at Nightmare Moon, and the wind picked up, bringing with it a bitter chill and some snowflakes.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    White was sleeping on a cloud when he was woken up by the sound of other peagsi flying around, making noises.

"Today's the Summer Sun Celebration!" they exclaimed.
    "That's today?" White to himself, he totally forgot.

He got down to the festival area and saw a lot of ponies have gathered already, even though the festival would not start for another few hours.

After showing off his powers to a group of young ponies, and getting talked to by Rainbow Dash, the festival would begin.

White was angry at Nightmare Moon as storms rolled in.

White decided to help other ponies round up every other pony and get them to safety.

(If I need more information, please tell me.)

Years
    The Princess was going to appear soon. It was time to set up. Brushfire whipped her mane around and magically the tools of her trade came dancing from her saddlebags. Brushes, paints, and a palette floated lightly in the air. A folding easel arranged itself at her feet. Then a canvas covered frame fell into place with a gentle thump.

"This is going to be wonderful." She stamped her hooves in excitement. "I've never painted a pony as picturesque as Princess Celestia."

Brushfire worked the paints into the palette, concentrating with an earnest intensity. Her brow furrowed. Her eyes narrowed. All it takes is that one moment, she reminded herself, when she overcame the initial hesitation. There!

The brush flew. Color erupted across the canvas. Brushfire dove into the canvas, wiping smears of paint this way and that. Soon there was a beautiful painting of the hall with all its bright decorations and dozens of ponies gathered. The only thing out of place was the balcony at the center where she left a dark empty space so as to better contrast with the Princess' brilliance.

She should have started to paint the Princess - she wouldn't have all that much time to paint her when she did appear - but she felt so anxious to continue. Something was bothering her. She looked at the ponies she had painted and then the ponies themselves. Was it her imagination, or had the ponies of Ponyville changed since she had been away? There was nopony who seemed new, but some of them felt, well, different. Like they had lost some of their warmth and cheer. She said so to Winter Wishes.

"Pffft, no. Everyone is just a little tired from waiting all night. Can't you feel the excitement?"

Brushfire surveyed the whole hall. Yes, there was excitement all around. It shone on the faces of ponies, which did look tired. Even when they were talking with friends they were half looking at the balcony, their attention only half there. She felt quite tired herself. It was much later than she ever stayed up.

And then the announcement came. Head turned. Eyes widened. Smiles spread across faces. Brushfire held the paint brush ready. "I'm going to capture the right feeling the moment she appears."

Then the curtains parted. Brushfire worked like mad, mixing paints, holding one brush in her mouth and levitating three separate brushes as she tried to capture the Princess as quickly as possible. Before she even knew what she had done she was finished. But the image she had created was not Princess Celestia. It was Nightmare Moon! There she was, dark and terrifying, cloaked in the night sky.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no! This can't be happening." Brushfire ran outside where she was sure she would see the sun rising any minute. It had to be a dream. All a bad dream.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
    "The Princess is coming! Are you excited, Mr. Slayer?" one of the colts asked the pink stallion.

"Of course I am! The Princess is one of the most important ponies in all of Equestria!" Dragonslayer exclaimed. The fillies and colts bobbed their heads in agreement, then went off to prepare for the princess's arrival. Seeing them so happy made Slayer somewhat resentful for having lied to them. Why was it that everypony seemed so darn excited to see the Princess of Equestria? Sure she was a ruler and all, but Slayer just couldn't see what was so great about her. From what he knew, she didn't really do anything to fight against nuisances. All she did was make night and day come. OK, maybe that was a little important, but would it be so wrong to neglect such a duty and spend just one day taking care of monsters nopony could handle alone?

Such thoughts aside, Slayer actually didn't mind the Summer Sun Celebration. He loved feeling the sun's rays against his black-and-orange mane and tail. It reminded him a little of Bane's warmth... No, he couldn't reminisce happily over the dragon who abandoned him. It would be hypocritical. Slayer shook away the memory and put on his gauntlets. He had made them from solid gold and onyx, both gems that were surprisingly common to the land. Such were also made back then, when he was still with Bane. But Slayer didn't bother thinking of such. After all, there was a festival to be celebrated!

Slayer arrived late enough that he missed the Mayor's speech. Which was all right, because he didn't particularly care for speeches other than his own, anyways. However, the black cloud of dust was new. Slayer could feel his fur rise a little. Something was up. And that something was a somepony. Nightmare Moon. Slayer had only recently heard about her, not one to read literature in the first place. But from what he had read, she was an evil pony. Evil. Just like dragons.

"Well, well, well, how are my beloved, sun loving subjects?" Her voice was definitely malevolent enough. Slayer could've sworn he heard a bit of bitterness at the end of her sentence. He noticed how so many other ponies were scared of her. But to him, Nightmare Moon was just one big bully.

"Where's the princess?" some of the ponies asked. The fear in their voices was clear.

"Why, right here." More of the dust disappeared, revealing Celestia in a cage of some sort. Is that a magical cage, or is the Princess really that pathetic? Slayer wanted to believe it was the latter, but he knew deep inside that the Princess could probably escape any regular cage. Celestia pleaded that Nightmare Moon let her go, but the pony just scoffed.

"What? Are you not eager to see me after you banished me to the moon for a 1000 Years?! I really thought you would privilege me with an actual response." She was now angrier-sounding than before, and Slayer knew the worst was yet to come. "Am I not royal enough for you?" She seemed to be looking toward the crowd, but Slayer believed she was looking right at him as she said that. He snorted. "Did you see the signs? Don't think your precious Elements of Harmony can save you this time!" Though he wanted to do something, Slayer felt as if he were in a trance-like state as Nightmare Moon revealed five dark jewels.

"Behold, the Elements of Discord! Wrath, Despair, Fear, Anguish, and Suffering! And with these, mark my words, the night will last FOREVER!" She concluded.

"Not if I can help it," Slayer muttered under his breath. He didn't mind that the seemingly useless Princess Celestia had been captured, or that the night would be eternal. What did matter was that Nightmare Moon was not someone good at heart, thus making her Slayer's enemy. Even an attack from a dragon wouldn't stop him from making sure she went down.

Years
    Scrumpy Jake turns as he hears a voice, coming face to face with the blue pegasus from earlier. "Are you mad? You can't get at her like that. She's just as powerful as Princess Celestia, seeing that they are sisters." Jake glares at her, turning his head back to Nightmare Moon. "Just let it go. We'll figure out a way to stop her." He realises that she's right, and he'll need a strategy. The pegasus nudges him. "Come on, let's get off this barrel, shall we?" Jake sighs, hopping down so the barrels are between him and Nightmare Moon. "Aye, lass. Got ahead o' meself again. We should get outta here." Leaving his drinks behind, he heads for the nearest exit.

DarkAngel91

Years
    FrostBreeze leapt to the ground and swished her tail. "I agree with you on that one. Perhaps we should all leave and try to figure out a plan on how to stop Nightmare Moon. I'm FrostBreeze by the way. In case you didn't catch my show earlier, I can create ice, snow, blizzards, hail, the like." she said, ruffling her wings so snowflakes would fall. "What might your name be? I know a few ponies, but I tend to keep to myself most of the time, festivals and celebrations being the exceptions.", she said. She flattened her ears at Nightmare Moon. "Stupid over-grown cow", she muttered under her breath. "Your drinks are really good by the way", she told him. Everything was already strange and awkward, so she was trying to prevent any more strangeness and awkwardness by talking.

Years
    Scrumpy Jake finds himself walking next to the blue pegasus, FrostBreeze. He barely manages to catch her name as she talks, apparently with a lot to say. "Your drinks are really good by the way." She pauses, giving Jake a chance to talk. "Aye, lass, that they are. Name's Scrumpy Jake, most ponies just call me Jake. I have a little store and an acre o' farm, makin' an' sellin' drinks." He beams proudly, subtly advertising his store. He hadn't gotten any new customers lately, except for Berry Punch...

"As fer her, how do ye expect us ta take down tha bloody Mare in tha Moon? I don' know 'bout you, but I don' know what I could do."

Years
    Shadowsnow made her way to the front of the crowds from Ponyville to see the podium where the Princess would appear. With a flick of her icey blue tail the unicorn let out a soft chuckle before looking out the window to see when the 'sun' would arrise.

Soon, soon my Princess you shall be free of your other worldly prison! That stupid Celestia shoiuldn't have done what she had to you my Princess but soon we shall have our revenge against these petty ponies.. The purple pony smiled to herself as she thought, pulling a drink out of her saddle bag.

After what seemed like an eternaty of waiting the sun didn't arise, as Nightmaremoon apeared on the small podium.

"Well, well, well, how are my beloved, sun loving subjects?" She says with a hint of resent at the "Sun loving" bit.

Shadowsnow couldn't help but laugh as she called to the night Princess. "Man thats a good one.."

"Where's the princess?" A few ponies wonder in fear.

"Why right here." Nightmare Moon replies as a mist of the starry dust reveals Princess Celestia in a cage. The rest of the ponies gasp and cower in utter surprise.

"Let me go!" She spouts in protest. Nightmare Moon tsks in response.

"She deserved it.." The dark pony muttered to her saddle bag earning a bark in respons. "Hey! Shut it, I don't want everyone to know your there.."

"What? Are you not eager to see me after you banished me to the moon for a 1000 Years?!" She replies, growing angrier with each word. "I really thought you would privilege me with an actual response." She replies. She turns to the ponies and you. "Am I not royal enough for you?" She turns to another pony. "Did you see the signs?" She says. "Don't think your precious Elements of Harmony can save you this time!" She cackles as 5 jewels covered in black flame surround her. "Behold, the Elements of Discord!" The jewels flash as she says what each of them represents. "Wrath, Despair, Fear, Anguish, and Suffering!" Another chill is sent down your spine as the Elements of Discord display their power though a lightning show. "And with these, mark my words, the night will last FOREVER!" She laughs manically.

Shadowsnow whooped at her princess and slamed her hooves onto the ground in applaud. She jumped about rearing.

"My Princess you have returned!" She cried in pure joy.

Years
    The reactions Nightmare Moon got were... Interesting. Most of the ponies cowered in fear, of course that was an expected response. Some even fainted at the sight of their beloved Princess Celestia in a huge birdcage next to her. What most intrigued her though, were the shouts of protest.

"Release Princess Celestia at once! If you create eternal darkness, no plants or trees will grow! There won't be food for any pony!"
    "Ya kidnap our Princess, ya crash our party, and ye threaten to wipe out all we stand fer? Oooohhh, I'm goin' ta liquefy ya!"
    "Hey, you! Yeah, you! The ugly one up on the stage spouting all the nonsense! Let Princess Celestia go!"

As interesting as these responses are though, there's only one response to threats like these...

"ENOUGH!" Shouts Nightmare Moon. The Elements of Discord scatter and strike at their targets. The Element of Fear strikes out at the Highland Earth Pony, who dared to threaten its mistress, it's lightning striking true, shocking him into fear. The Element of Wrath targets the blue pegasus, apparent companion of the aforementioned Earth Pony, enveloping her in the darkest feeling of wrath possible. The Element of Despair has a go at the black
    pegasus, who, from the looks of her, has a vanity issue, in Nightmare Moon's eyes. It envelops her, as she is shocked into an overwhelming feeling of despair.

This was pleasing in her eyes, seeing her work put into action, but this was just a small taste of what the Elements of Discord could achieve, and as such she needed them... The Element of Suffering alerted her, and seemed to be pointing toward a pegasus with a broken wing. Nightmare Moon shot a soul piercing glance at her, trying to find out if she could be used, but the the most interesting thing of the night happened.

"My Princess you have returned!"
    A young filly, almost the same mane color as Nightmare Moon's, was applauding her in pure joy. Princess Celestia's eyes narrowed. "No, No, No, No..." That fact that anypony, a young filly, to drive the point home, had sympathies for Nightmare Moon almost broke her heart. Nightmare Moon, on the other hand, had different feelings about this...

"HAHAHA! I didn't think somepony
    appreciated my work." She lifted the (misguided?) filly up on the balcony. "So, I have a follower. What do you think of me up close?" She asked in an honest manner, Celestia closer to a heartbreak with every second.

(OOC: No you ponies struck by the Elements of Discord aren't dead, you've just been stricken by embodiments of Fear, Wrath, and Despair. Still alive, just feeling alot of whatever element you got targeted by.)

Years
    Shadowsnow bowed low to Nightmaremoon before standing up properly to take a good look. A large smile spread across her face as she looked over the princess.

"You are Beautifull!" She exclaimed rearing up. "Why you're horrid older sister locked you in the moon was absolutly INFURIATING!" Shadowsnow huffed glaring codly at the sun Princess.

"BARK!" something moved in her black saddle bag and poked a black nose out of it.

"Sky, shut up..!" Shadowsnow hissed to what was in her bag pushing it back in before bowing again. "My greatest appologies my Princess.." She looked at Nightmaremoon tilting her head slightly. "Would you take me as one of your followers? I have been practicing my whole life waiting for your return!"

Wow! I can't belioeve I'm actually TALKING to Nightmaremoon!

DarkAngel91

Years
    FrostBreeze tried to fight it, that aweful, vengefull feeling welling up inside her heart. But sadly she fell, feeling hatred like nothing she had ever felt before. She decided to turn on Nightmare Moon. FrostBreeze rose into the air and flapped her wings, creating a terrible snowstorm. The wind picked up and brought with it a biting chill. Her cutie mark was glowing, and hail mixed in with the snow. She whinned loudly, an evil smile on her face. "What's the matter ponies? Afraid of a little snowstorm?", she called. No,no,no,no! This isn't who are! Fight back! Fight back you overgrown pile of snow,'a small voice called in her mind. She shook her head and glared down at everypony.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    A cry out from one of the ponies took her attention immediately, the Elements slamming into the ponies who apposed Nightmare Moon. The last Element, Suffering, pointed to her. Flapping her jagged and normal wings in defense, a call stopped the Mare's attack.

"My Princess you have returned!" a darker pony cried out in joy, Princess Celestia horrified at the supporter as well as some of the other ponies surrounding at the event. She heard Nightmare Moon laugh in pure glee, asking the odd pony a question, "What do you think of me?". As the dark pony went on, more cries of protest eagerly came out from the crowd. It was giving Twist a headache.

"Enough already..." she neighed out, the pounding of her hoof showing her irritation. The Pegasus had had enough. Her anger was going to burst out any minute.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
    A lot happened rather quickly. Slayer watched in disdain as Nightmare Moon sent three of the jewels flying towards three of the ponies, hitting them directly. Then, there was another pony, one who praised Nightmare Moon and wished to be a follower. Suck-up. Any fan of that pony is an enemy of mine. Finally, it began snowing without warning. Slayer turned his head left and right, trying to find the source. It was a Pegasus pony, one of the ones who had gotten hit by an Element of Discord. This was not going well.

"Oi, you stupid Pegasus! The heck do you think you're doing?" Slayer roared at her. By Jove, if this keeps up... Well, time for a hero to melt this godawful snowstorm. His horn began to glow, and shortly after the room began to heat up. It wasn't too hot, but it was enough to deal with the snow and hail.

"Hey, Nightmare Fool!" Slayer called out to the black mare. "You shouldn't play with fire, or you'll get burned!" His horn still glowing, he released a burst of fire in the mare's direction. While he knew it wouldn't work (since when did anything harm the antagonist so early in a plot?), he could at least hope something good would come out of it.

---

((OOC: I swear to Arceus Slayer isn't breaking the fourth wall here. Since Nightmare Moon was plotting and all, he sees this sort of as a plot.))

Years
    The Element of Fear strikes Scrumpy Jake, causing him to panic. He falls to the ground, shaking in terror. FrostBreeze angrily flies up, summoning a viscious snowstorm. This pushes Jake over the edge, and he flees in terror, knocking over anypony in his way. "Run! All you fools, standin' around waitin' fer yer turn! RUN!" A nearby unicorn magically creates fire just as Jake gets near, startling him. In his panic, he loses sight of the door, and plows through a group of ponies near a table, cowering underneath it.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    White looked up to the sky to see a Pegasus dumping snow onto the ground below and another launching fire strikes at Nightmare Moon and also trying to melt the snow and hail. He then turned his direction to the young filly who was praising Nightmare Moon. He glared angrily at her. White, being a Pegasus with a strong sense of justice was determined to do something; but what? His thoughts raced a mile a minute, trying to piece together a logical attack plan without risking the health of the ponies that were gathered in the area.

"Maybe I can fire a bolt of electricity at that filly," White said to himself, "I can't shake the feeling something's not right with that filly; she may be a young NM doppelganger! But, I don't want any innocent pony to be at risk if my electrical attacks misfire and stray off their course!" White decided to scrap that attack plan and proceeded to feel rage build up inside him.

White's rage continued to build inside of him before he couldn't be quiet any longer. "Hey, you!" White exclaimed, "Nightmare Moon! You're going to pay for locking up the true Princess and turning this world into a world of darkness!"

Last edited:
    Years
    Brushfire waited and waited for the sun to rise, but the night remained. She felt a chill creep up and down her mane. The sun wasn't going to rise and everything would grow colder and colder until we're all covered in snow and ice. She arched her head back, trying to think of what to do.

A snowflake landed on her horn. It's already started, she though. The great snow of night has already fallen. I need to get inside quickly.

She rushed back to the hall and found a flurry of cold weather storming inside. Panicking ponies rushed everywhere. Then a burst of fire erupted. It was chaos. If they didn't stop soon the whole building was going to collapse on them.

Brushfire hated having to take the initiative, but she had no other choice. Concentrating, she used the skills she'd learned in art school years ago. She raised a paintbrush in the air. Then another. Then another. When she had ten hovering around her she pushed herself harder than she had ever before. Ribbons waved in a magical breeze. Punch bowls, stools, cakes - absolutely everything she could think of - began to lift off the ground. Slowly the moved toward Nightmare Moon. With a tremendous strain she lifted the tables and benches and they clattered as the scraped along the floor. The windows shook and flew open. The ceiling creaked. Brushfire hadn't the strength to move. She only had the strength left to cry out.

"Run! Everypony, run!"

Years
    Name: Windy Blue
    Mare or Stallion?(Pony terms for female and male, respectively): Mare (Female)
    Pony, Pegasus, or Unicorn?: Pony
    Appearance: The body a light blue, like Rainbow Dash's. The mane is a darker blue and the sign on Windy Blue's back is a cloud.
    Personality: Windy Blue is a kind Pegasus, but very tomboyish. She loves trying to climb things, and jumping off. If you talk to her for more than five mintes, she'll drift off into thought ro start clmbing.
    Bio: Ever since a young pony, she has loved clouds. She has always been trying to jump high and touch the clouds, and because of that, she can hump so high, she can hover for a few seconds.
    Sample Post: Windy blue walked up to a pony, who was a greenish-blue colour. She smiled at him, and he trotted up to her. He started talking to her.
    "Hello, Windy." he said.
    "Hi Nature," she replied "I haven't seen you in ages, where have you been?"
    "In the meadows, looking after the little birds and squirrels around there."
    "Cool." she said, and then she drifted off in thought, as always.
    "Windy. Windy. WINDY."
    "Yeah, cool, thats incredible!" she said, and ran off, embarassed that she hadn't heard anything he said. She then bumped into a yellow pony, and her fave turned pink.
    "Oh, sorry..." she said
    Phew, that was a close one...

DarkAngel91

Years
    Something struck in FrostBreeze's mind. A moment of self-doubt. Why am I doing this? These ponies are my friends. Why am I hurting them? I have to stop hurting them!, she thought. A unicorn heated up the room, melting the snow and ice. FrostBreeze didn't do well in any kind of heat over 70 degrees, so this was pure torture for the poor pegasus. She closed her eyes and fell to the ground, landing on the floor wrong and spraining her wing. She stood up and looked around. She found Jake under a table. She cantered over and looked under the table. "Snap out of it! Don't be a scardy pony!", she said. He was fearful. Fear, one of the Elements of Discord, she thought. She heaved a sigh and stuck her head and neck under the table. She pulled on Jake's tail, dragging him out. "Your coming out whether you like it or not", she said, her voice muffled by his tail.

Back