• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
  • Masterge77 said:
    I get the feeling that "Psycho Twilight" is going to be the new "Pinkimena", I guarantee it.

You sure on that? I think Psycho Twilight and Pinkimena will team up later in the season. *sinster laugh* Or at least in some epic fanart.

Oh, like this! This is my newest desktop theme... WARNING: Grimdark content.

Spoiler:

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Pixieponies. They are smaller than young fillies, and have both wings and a horn. There are many, but 6 of them were born when the mane six took control of the Elements of Harmony. I know Twilight is the first one, but I made Rarity's first, Shining Crystal.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What do you think?

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Pixieponies. They are smaller than young fillies, and have both wings and a horn. There are many, but 6 of them were born when the mane six took control of the Elements of Harmony. I know Twilight is the first one, but I made Rarity's first, Shining Crystal.

Hmm? I don't recall them every talking about "pixieponies" before.

Years
  • I liked the rerecorded opening song, but most of the episode seemed... off. I don't know if it was the pacing or the dialogue or the writing as a whole, but it felt like a letdown after this long of a wait. :(

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I love this episode. I'm glad I decided to watch it in between eating parts of my dinner, because I was laughing at so much. Especially the ending with Big Mac. He's such a great source for jokes. And that expression on Twilight's face when she was going to help Rarity! I had to rewind that scene to see it again because I was laughing so much.

I also love this episode for how they portrayed Twilight Sparkle. It's great to see a character with OCD where they don't have to change in order to be accepted, which will help kids with OCD feel better about themselves.

The AppleDash scene helped matters. I grinned so much at Applejack calling Rainbow Dash "R.D." Hee.

To me, this episode was great. The theme song will take some getting used to, and I swear that the animation changed. The look of the CMC seemed to change. Scoots looked different somehow, though maybe that's just because I haven't seen them animated (aside from the brief few minutes to introduce Discord) in a several weeks.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • The theme song will take some getting used to, and I swear that the animation changed. The look of the CMC seemed to change. Scoots looked different somehow, though maybe that's just because I haven't seen them animated (aside from the brief few minutes to introduce Discord) in a several weeks.

I agree. The animation is different, now. I think a different animation team is running it now, but it's still great to me.

Now, my OC, "Dann ShadowHeart" has a somepony in mind. Time to release Twilight's inter Psycho and corrupt it! Opps, did I say that aloud?

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Yes! I am finally on the list! Also, I'm not sure if this has been discussed, although I noticed the color palette (spelling may be incorrect) is slightly brighter this season. any reason for this?

It probably has something to do with the show being in High-Definition (HD). It causes the character painters to use brighter colors in turn.

Back