• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Watching this week's current episode now and

Spoiler:

Yeah.. just wanted to mention that since we were conversing that earlier, hehe.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I hear a lot of people compare Rarity's parents to Spinelli's parents in Recess, and they DO look very similar.
    Oh my god, yes! I wasn't a big fan of this episode, but that stuff at the beginning with Rarity's parents must have been a call-back to Recess. It was just way too similar for it not to be a coincidence, what with the Italian-American accents, the fashions, the mannerisms, even the voices to a certain extent. It was easily the high-point of the episode for me.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • - Favorite Episode: Return of Harmony (Part 2)
    - Favorite Main Pony: Twilight Sparkle
    - Favorite Side Pony: Macintosh
    - About Me: I like this show. I think it's great. Well written with likable characters.

In related news, am I the only one who finds it creepy that Rarity's dad has footballs as a Cutie Mark. Not the obvious part, the fact that footballs are made of pigs skin. o_o

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Awesome! Hey, why don't you join one of the livestreams that are up?
    http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/0...reams-and.html
    It says for episode 1, but most of those should also be doing the livestreams for the latest episodes. So, yeah! xD;

I wonder if they'll actually give Derpy some lines sometimes. Or just huge cameos like she's been doing so far. o3o
    Time will tell! :D
    I wish I could have joined a Livestream, but my computer can't handle streaming at all. ): Thanks for the suggestion though!

I would prefer it if she stuck to cameos. It's fun trying spot her in every episode, especially now that they seem to be making her extra derpy. Her cameo in Luna Eclipsed actually made me lol. x)

Oh my god, yes! I wasn't a big fan of this episode, but that stuff at the beginning with Rarity's parents must have been a call-back to Recess. It was just way too similar for it not to be a coincidence, what with the Italian-American accents, the fashions, the mannerisms, even the voices to a certain extent. It was easily the high-point of the episode for me.
    I can't believe I didn't make that connection. o_o
    What I find especially amusing is how different Rarity and Spinelli are.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • It seems a future song got leaked. It's got tons of copies up on Youtube. I personally love it. xD;
    I can't wait to see it in an episode.
    Spoiler:

Also, they really do seem like Spinelli's parents, don't they? :o
    If that was a nod to Recess, then MLP just got tons more awesome.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I swear to goodness that song is one of the most adorable songs I have ever heard. Ever. Definitely my new favorite Pinkie song. Just... hnnnng. It truly makes me smile, haha! Can't wait to hear it in an episode!

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • - Favorite Episode: Return of Harmony (Part 2)
    - Favorite Main Pony: Twilight Sparkle
    - Favorite Side Pony: Macintosh
    - About Me: I like this show. I think it's great. Well written with likable characters.

In related news, am I the only one who finds it creepy that Rarity's dad has footballs as a Cutie Mark. Not the obvious part, the fact that footballs are made of pigs skin. o_o

Welcome to the club, you'll be added to the member list.

The new song sounds interesting, wonder how it'll be added into an episode.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, new members. *smiles*

Sorry, I'm a little inactive, but I'm still here.

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
  • I think Applejack just got even more awesome from yesterday's episode. <3

Me too.

- Favorite Episode: Over the Barrel
    - Favorite Main Pony: Applejack
    - Favorite Side Pony: Zecora
    - About Me: I'm a Danish Brony, and been a MLP fan since around 1986.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Me too.

- Favorite Episode: Over the Barrel
    - Favorite Main Pony: Applejack
    - Favorite Side Pony: Zecora
    - About Me: I'm a Danish Brony, and been a MLP fan since around 1986.

I've gotten you added to the list a while ago, Houndour2005. You're under Applejack, so I don't have to move you around, since you have her listed as your favorite main pony.

Years
  • I haven't finished listening to the song yet (started listening a few minutes before I had to go to class), but it's really damn cute. D: I'd definitely buy an OST for MLP:FiM if they had one (do they?) for the sake of owning a legit copy~

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
  • I've gotten you added to the list a while ago, Houndour2005. You're under Applejack, so I don't have to move you around, since you have her listed as your favorite main pony.

Sorry, we have also reached a load of pages.

I must had been drowzed by the keyboard.

Back