• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Shop #2 - Events, Shinys, and more!

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
    Years
    Bludy - its in my sig

Pokemon Fan - can you hold him till tommorrow. Bludy is the last customer of the day.

MyLittleShop

Years
    @Pokemon Fan - THANKS!!!! I love it! You just made my day (well actually i got a really cute girl's cell number and that made my day... but you made it even better!!!)

@Mr_Evd - No sorry, MLS #2 doesn't accept any Evd pokemon. Sorry

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    @Pokemon Fan - THANKS!!!! I love it! You just made my day (well actually i got a really cute girl's cell number and that made my day... but you made it even better!!!)

@Mr_Evd - No sorry, MLS #2 doesn't accept any Evd pokemon. Sorry
    Lol, i bet my gf is prettier than yours...lol.

Are you ready to trade yet??

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Ha ha your welcome please tell me if you need it touched up. So are you able to trade my Darkrai for something? I love getting girl's numbers too.

MyLittleShop

Years
    @Sky - She isn't my gf... yet ;). yep im ready 2 trade, all i need is for u to remind me

@Pokemonfan - Well it is a little hard to see the My Little Shop so if you can fix that it would be great. Yes, choose any event for the darkrai

Back