• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my little shop

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2011
    Sorry about this but could I change the DW Oddish to a random Lotad/Lotad egg/anything in the Lotad line?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Sorry about this but could I change the DW Oddish to a random Lotad/Lotad egg/anything in the Lotad line?
    so..do you want a lotad instead of oddish? i can do it, but i have only a regular white forest lotad to offer and not a dw one.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    ok, then give me a few minutes to search and catch one.
    btw, you don't want a dw oddish at all?

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2011
    No, managed to get a dw oddish off the GTS, still need the other DW females I asked for though (Bellsprout, Farfetch'd, Horsea, and Skitty).

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    umm...it seen like ican't catch you a lotad now, there are no grass or water spots at the moment, however i can trade you a male ludicolo instead of lotad.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2011
    umm...it seen like ican't catch you a lotad now, there are no grass or water spots at the moment, however i can trade you a male ludicolo instead of lotad.
    That's fine, i'll be AFK for a couple minutes so i'll VM you when i'm ready.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i don't really know, in something like 5 hours from now i'll be able to enter to dream world again and may find igglybuff in myself,i found one yesterday but he was a male one so i haven't brought it to my game.

NeoWolf

Dark trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    what do you have to offer? dw pokemon? items?

I don't have much to offer in the way of DW Pokemon, only a female Nidoran... But I have some evolutionary stones, if you're interested in them

Back