• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen My lucky day

pleb

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 1, 2014
    So I was checking my pokemon's summary on Black 2 and i realised they'd been infected with pokérus! I've spreaded it on all my current team and on some of my other pokemon in the pc. The question is "have your pokémon on black 2 or white 2 got pokérus?" Also you get a medal if your pokemon have pokerus

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    I got a pokemon over the GTS last night which had Pokerus but it never infected the rest of my team.

ZettaSlowbro

Veteran
    Years
  • rizoph said:
    What does pokerus do? I forgot.
    It double the amount of EV's it receives from battles. EVs from vitamins and wings are not doubled.

roen52 said:
    I got a pokemon over the GTS last night which had Pokerus but it never infected the rest of my team.
    It randomly spreads to ajacent pokemon in the party after a battle, and you have to spread it by midnight (by a certain amount of days) other wise you won't be able to any longer, unless its in the PC where it wont go away. The Pokemon still receives double EV's even after it can't pass it on.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    I haven't got it on any of my black 2 Pokemon. But I have traded my team from Sapphire and platinum that did have it.

Back