• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My made up Pokémon

Alpham-A-Epsilons

~*Bouysel is cool*~
    Years
    My Fakemon
    My made up Pokémon
    My made up Pokémon

Last edited:
    Years
    Can't really say this is pixel art, so I'll move this to the Art Gallery.

And Lust's Veyron; How about PMing him the fanart you made of his work? Showing it here also means that you're advertising your own work in his thread.

~Moved.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Hey, that's a pretty cool Pokemon, Mimi! Care to provide anymore information on it? It's type, what attacks it learns, a brief description. Those are all interesting things to know when creating a new Pokemon.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Alpham-A-Epsilons

~*Bouysel is cool*~
    Years
    Okay heres the information

Type: Psychic/Poison
    Inormation: These little bats are always in the night sneaking on humans and scaring them.

Move Pool

- Teleport
    - Screech
    6 Tackle
    10 Poison Sting
    15 Poison Fang
    18 Psybeam
    23 Wing Attack
    28 Confusion
    35 Future Sight
    43 Psychic
    49 Hypnosis

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    shadowben2, Mimi Fan did not say he was taking requests...what you posted was spam. Please comment on the work rather than asking for requests (he's not even doing sprites, he's drawing artwork). If you want to ask for a request you can do so over PM, but please keep it out of the thread.

--FG

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    I like your ideas. They would make actually nice Pokemon. Try to draw some more, I might even be inspired and draw a sprite of it for you. xP

Back