• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Massive Pokemon Give-A-Way

Elevemage

Supreme Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2008
    Thanks so much! I'd say it was worth the wait of course I was playing Super Mario 64 the whole time on the old Nintendo 64 so the wait didn't seem as long and I have 65 stars now!:) (I have a television near my computer)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Sorry for all of the mess up's I have done, I should have done my list smaller.
    Wi-Fi was REALLY busy, I forgot in was Sunday it it does that on this day for some reason.
    I will up-date my thread tomorrow to let every one know what's left, i loved every one of ya'll help on giving these pokes good homes and hope you take good care of them for me!!

Every one that missed out on trading tonight, your pokes are still here, I saved them for you til you get back on.

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Okay RNC, I'm one of the first tommorow for my Starmie and Shuckle. I'm going to bed.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Sorry people to leave you hanging, so to say, but it is after mid-night for me and I must go, many children to put to bed, but I will read this and get everyone back in the line they posted pokes for,
    New Up-date tomorrow, sorry if you waited all day but wi-fi was busy and at times messing up for all of us.
    I will up-date this to show what I have left.
    Thanks to all that to who gave these pokes a home!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    Good luck with the requests, and if I can help in any way, either delivering or cloning for you, just let me know. ^_^

Leni

Professional cookie baker
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Oh no, they're both taken? ok, never mind then, thanks anyway (^-^)

xxx

Latiosmaster

Event hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2009
    Hi! Could i get shiny ev'd infernape and lucario? Thank you for giving thses pokes away and take all the time you need!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2009
    I would like a shiny spiritomb and a shiny manaphy egg. Ill check in from time to time to see when your available.

Thanks
    grimmy

OWNED!

Self Proclaimed WINNER
    Years
    FREE POKEMONZ?

Awesome. I liek giv-a-ways xD
    I want Milotic And Salamence Shinies PLease Please

Back