• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My milkshake brings all the PCers to the yard~

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • So, how do you feel about milkshakes? Or are you the type of person who prefers smoothies or slushies instead? What your favorite flavors of milkshakes/smoothies/slushies?

I'm more of a milkshake person. I've never been big on anything fruity when it comes to smoothies or slushies. Though, I do distinctly remember being a kid and loving slush puppies growing up. I mean who doesn't remember this cute little guy:

Spoiler:

I used to love the blue raspberry flavor more than anything. :3 My favorite milkshake flavor is def Chocolate though. <3

So anyway, thoughts?

Lucid

I like Icees. I don't think I've seen Slush Puppies in years...

pkmin3033

I drink calorie-heavy milkshakes I've got on prescription on a daily basis, so I'd be a bit screwed if I didn't like them, aha. I'm not one for anything particularly exotic though - just plain strawberry or banana is fine...or forest fruits, depending upon the ingredients. Chocolate and vanilla both make me feel awful, and anything else is a bit too outlandish for my simple taste buds.

I loathe smoothies in general; I don't like bits of things in my liquids, and quite often they're too thick...and if they're not they might as well be fruit juice. They're often quite strong as well. I don't think I've ever had a slushie before...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I would order milkshakes when I ate at one of the local restaurants in my country, and I never drink smoothies or slushies before, I wish I know how it tastes. Btw, speaking of flavors, I prefer Vanilla flavor or maybe Chocolate on occasion.

Sirfetch’d

I drink milkshakes all of the time! I stop by Sonic whenever I am in town and pick one up for the drive home. I even enjoy them when it's really cold out haha. There is just something about them that is <3333 Vanilla is the best btw

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Milkshakes are awesome, I don't drink them enough. Every once in a while I get a Peanut Butter Cupone from the machine at Wawa and it's sooooo good. I also enjoy slushies and Icees from time to time.

Years
  • I love milkshakes! Particularly if it's caramel or vanilla as those are my faves. I do in fact like other cold drinks so there's loads that I'll definitely drink.

I'm also on the slushies fan bandwagon although they are of course known by so many different names.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm the only smoothie fan I guess? I love nothing more than some awesome greens blended up with tons of fruit and ice. Especially kale and mango. n__n I mean, I like milkshakes too, but I am more of a smoothie person. Guess I'm the odd one out, though. :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    mmm i love milkshakes. i don't drink them that often though, but my faves are chocolate and banana milkshakes. <3

eh, i like slushies too but i can get sick of the taste really quickly. i like the green (lime) ones the best.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    There's a slush puppy machine in a store around here so in the summer I go and make as many as I can. I live for slush puppy slushies!!! Otherwise I love fruit smoothies. Also coffee coolattas or frappuccinos are amazing. I think I've had a handful of milkshakes in my life.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • I'm the only smoothie fan I guess? I love nothing more than some awesome greens blended up with tons of fruit and ice. Especially kale and mango. n__n I mean, I like milkshakes too, but I am more of a smoothie person. Guess I'm the odd one out, though. :P
    mango smoothies are literally God's Gift To Man. out of milkshakes, smoothies, and slushies I'm definitely going for the smoothie. there's no question.

although banana milkshakes are amazing.

Years
  • I'm love milkshakes - chocolate, banana, strawberry and spearmint are all amazing. I don't like vanilla so much though.

Smoothies are good too, especially banana smoothies. For some reason they are just so much better than normal smoothies.

SiriusAlpha

One and only
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    I try not to make milkshakes because then there are a bunch of strangers in my yard and I'm like "Who the fluff are you people! What are you doing here!" I like milkshakes more than soft drinks or slushies but I drink smoothies way more often.

Years
  • Ohhh slushies, when I was growing up the walmart by my parents' place had an Icee machine (before the store moved to its own building, at least), and every time we went we would ask them if we could please get a slushie. Those were like, the ultimate treat for going there. Of course they usually said no, but sometimes it worked. ;D I haven't had a slushie in years though, sadly.

Now between milkshakes and smoothies, hmm. They're about the same for me, although if I had the choice between the two at a given moment I would pick the milkshake. There's a restaurant near here that sells chai-flavored milkshakes, and oh. *_* so good. That right there is one of my favorite flavors that I can actually remember at the moment. Although aside from that, I like things like oreo shakes or maybe mint shakes. Sometimes just plain vanilla is good too.

I definitely have nothing against smoothies, though. Those I'll actually make for myself for breakfasts sometimes, assuming I'm not too lazy with the blender. But only if I have bananas to place in said smoothies. Must be a banana smoothie.

Years
  • I love chocolate milkshakes! Chick-Fil-A has limited-edition flavor milkshakes, such as peach during the summer, and peppermint in the winter. And those are gooooood!

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Banana milkshakes and smoothies are heavenly. Actually anything banana is heavenly mhm

Shakeaway would be milkshake heaven on Earth if it wasn't for the goddamn prices goddamit

Back