• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My MS Paint Drawings

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
Years
  • Woo, i draw on MS Paint because i'm a complete newbie at this sort of thing. What program could i use which is free? I don't have any way to buy a program for drawing so please help me find a good one with a decent basic outline drawing tool etc.

Yeah, i know the outlines need work. I did the backgrounds out of complete boredom.

NEW!

Pikachu ~

My MS Paint Drawings

Old:

Drifloon ~

My MS Paint Drawings

Hoppip ~ (as requested by a friend of mine)

My MS Paint Drawings

Mudkip ~

My MS Paint Drawings

Pikachu ~

My MS Paint Drawings

I need tutorials and such to improve my alteration quality since they suck so badly. Please post tutorials and tell me about any programs that may help if you like.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Wow! THese are really good for just using MS paint. Honestly I want to find a good, free drawing program. I'm hoping to get Photoshop for christmas so......Anyway they are really good for just MS paint....actually there really good either way!

wilfred888

ShadowElite
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2014
    I seriously reccomend Photoshop.
    But since you dont have money (Or arent willing to spend any..)
    Paint is al you have. Try going on a Oekaki,
    And using ShiPainter pRO.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I think the Drifloon is your greatest drawing here.
    You could try GIMP which is a free program very similar to Photoshop except that it is free.
    Just Google "GIMP" and follow the dotted line.

Look forward to seeing your stuff with some decent software, it will be unbelievable.

Zeroist

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2008
    Wow! THese are really good for just using MS paint. Honestly I want to find a good, free drawing program. I'm hoping to get Photoshop for christmas so......Anyway they are really good for just MS paint....actually there really good either way!

I so agree. These are awesome for just using paint. o_0

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • Thanks guys. :D

I added shading using the oval lines tool and then filled it in, didn't take too much effort to complete them.

I am going to have a look at this program named 'GIMP' for now.

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
  • Hmmm, I wouldn't use the bezier line tool if I were you, since it limits you to a lot. This is great for a beginner. :)

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • I think the Drifloon is your greatest drawing here.
    You could try GIMP which is a free program very similar to Photoshop except that it is free.
    Just Google "GIMP" and follow the dotted line.

Look forward to seeing your stuff with some decent software, it will be unbelievable.

Uhm i havent the first idea how to use GIMP now that i have downloaded it. >_<

Aoi Natsu

Phail!Trainer
    Years
  • I wish I had that kind of awesome skill with paint. I have photoshop, but my artistic skills are hit-and-miss at best and I pretty much just use it to make icons.

I like the Hoppip, but I like Hoppip anyway. :3

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    I would like to use paint that way, that's great

Last edited:

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • I've just completed a new Pikachu and im still only going to use MS Paint since i don't know how to use anything else, lol!

My MS Paint Drawings

Pikachu in his awesome house sat down on a badly drawn chair. Lol!

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Hrm.. the Pikachu looks okay..
    but there are a few things that seem off..
    One, it looks too tall, and the ears seem funny. and the eyes are a little too big. Other than that, it's pretty kl.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • Hrm.. the Pikachu looks okay..
    but there are a few things that seem off..
    One, it looks too tall, and the ears seem funny. and the eyes are a little too big. Other than that, it's pretty kl.

Yeah, the ears are just placed sort of randomly. Its not tall, it just looks it because its not fat like Ashes Pikachu, expecially arms and such. I think the main problem was the eyes but i could not be bothered editing them in the end. xD.

Back