• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My munchlax sprite!

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
  • Hmm. It needs work. The lower half of the body is just odd looking to me. For the way the body is facing, the head is too far turned as well. It has potential though.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Ehh...a little better. All I can see is you made the chest patch a tad bigger. It didn't really fix the problem, though.

[EDIT] Oh, I see the head was changed now. Still...try moving the eyes and mouth farther. I'd even move the left eye so it was wrapping around the back side that isn't visible.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I edited my message. Look above.

[EDIT] Much Better! Good job. Now, like you mentioned in your first message, add some more colors. But good work!

Last edited:

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • No problem. I'd say this is maybe a 7 or 8 outta 10 right now. But with some shading touch ups and added color, 9 or 10 is not far away. Good job.

Shiny Munchlax

Old School Trainer
    Years
  • And here it is...(without the back pics, havent done them yet, lol), Munchlax(Non-shiny and Shiny) for Ruby and Sapphire! PS If you use any of my stuff please give me credit somewhere :)

Shiny Munchlax

Old School Trainer
    Years
  • If anyone wants to try to give it some more shading or whatnot, please do and post it here. If i like one that i would like to put in my game i will certainly give you credit too.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I;ll do it
    it's nice to see fresh talent around here

Back