• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My name is CaptainObvious, and I'm phat.

CaptainObvious

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Phat as in coolio, hip, funky, happening, groovy, and trendy.

I like reading books, and video games. A nerdfighter general. I NFTBA, and my motto for life is "Life is painless for the brainless, I guess that explains my constant back pain."

I fingerboard. Like Flatface, and Berlinwood, and Mike Schneider. Yeah, I'm a huge geek, I also post videos regularly on Youtube. Channel is darksorcerer009

I'm a music junkie, particularly fond of Alternative Rock, namely, Paramore, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, VersaEmerge, The Scripy, those thingies. Rap as well, but not all in general, something on the lines of B.o.B, Gym Class Heroes, Eminem, and Lupe Fiasco.

What else to say... Hmm, my dream team, for pure in-game and aesthetic reasons:

Tyrannitar
    Scizor
    Umbreon
    Blastoise
    Skarmory
    Electivire

That's it, I guess. Peacy outu.

Back