• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My name is Ficher, but I am not really a fisher.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    ..I hate introducing myself, so I guess I won't do a good job, and I apologize, in advance, for this.

Like my username suggests, my name is Ficher. My mom wanted to call me Fisher, with an S, but it was a little weird to have a name similar to a fisherman, so my dad stepped in and replaced the S with a C. It's quite rare to know someone named Ficher, especially where I come from.

I'm really interested in Journalism and I can write well. I work as something similar to an intern, in a not-so-bad magazine in my country in order gain experience and see what it's like to be a journalist. I have alternatives as to what I want to be when I finish college, though.

My favorite band is 3 Doors Down, because my brother always used to make me hear them. I watch a lot of movies and TV series, can code nicely, and is a technology freak. However, I do not look like anything from what I described. I like to watch anime also, and my favorite is Durarara!! (notice my avatar).

Okay..I have been a Pokémon fan for quite some time now and it used to distract me from everything. But now, with school and HW and a job, I doubt I could play or watch any, or even be active on a forum, but I'll try my best, seeing as this seems like a cool place.

I like grass-type and fire-type Pokémon the most; too contradicting types. I do not have a favorite Pokémon, really, because I like to try all of them.

I like to use smileys a lot and my favorite would be this x-D; yes, with a straight nose. I am a little weird sometimes, but that's just me being 'nice'. I probably bored you to death, but I like to write..a lot, actually. x-D

I am looking to meet people here, so please ask if you to be my friend or something.

Enjoy your day/night everyone and take care. x-D

richmix

The black trainer
    Years
  • Welcome to PC bro!!! I'm also an anime lover(most of us are). I know you'll love this site!

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    That was an interesting introduction to read. I actually know someone named Ficher, a close friend. Another Durarara!! fan? :O I love that anime, and it's one of the best I have seen this year. 3 Doors Down is a pretty good band, but it doesn't appeal to much :\

Anyways, if you ever need to chat or have any question, feel free to VM/PM me to talk. xD

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
    Years
  • Haha, you seem like a humorous person (:
    Anyways, welcome to the PC! I've always liked Fire and Water types, and thought that it was odd, so you're not alone, haha. I'm sure you'll find many people to connect to on here, annnd, I liked your introduction (:

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • Welcome Ficher! That's a great introduction you've got there. It's a real shame you don't have enough time to do the things you'd really like to. I hope you have an enjoyable time here and be as active as you can. If you'd like to be-friend me here, please do.

Oh and, don't over-use your favourite smiley like I do mine. ^_^

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    Haha, you seem like a humorous person (:
    Anyways, welcome to the PC! I've always liked Fire and Water types, and thought that it was odd, so you're not alone, haha. I'm sure you'll find many people to connect to on here, annnd, I liked your introduction (:

Haha, thank you x-D

Welcome Ficher! That's a great introduction you've got there. It's a real shame you don't have enough time to do the things you'd really like to. I hope you have an enjoyable time here and be as active as you can. If you'd like to be-friend me here, please do.

Oh and, don't over-use your favourite smiley like I do mine. ^_^

Yea, with school and all, I do not have time x( But I hope I manage in a way and thank you for the welcome. Haha, I like to use that smiley a lot x-D

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody x-D

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Cool intro. It's hard balancing your real life with your Pokemon life, is it? Don't worry; I'm sure you can do it. Anyway, welcome to the forums.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    Cool intro. It's hard balancing your real life with your Pokemon life, is it? Don't worry; I'm sure you can do it. Anyway, welcome to the forums.

Yea, I hope I can manage, too. Thanks for the welcome x-D

Hey there Ficher! Nice name :) And welcome to PC! You look like a pretty cool guy ;D

Hey, thank you. Since you are a WonderGirl, I presume you're cool, too. And thank you for the welcome. x-D

Back