• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My name is not Todoroki!

Penumbra

Do you enjoy reading this?
    Years
    To-dor-oki is To-dor-ki.

_SIGH_
    Welcome to Todoroki land...
    Todoroki.

CACKLE CACKLE CACKLE.

Years
    Todoroki said:
    Wow, all this Todoroki stuff makes this place look so facist, it's not even funny. Where's Mussolini when one needs him most?

But welcome nonetheless.

You are soooo wrong. The Fascists were kicked off 30 years ago. SOVIET RUSSIA PWNS ALL! 8D

LOL. Today is so much fun I hope all this Todoroki n00b posts will be deleated. XD

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
    Todoroki said:
    Nooooo! I can't edit my old posts!

Oh, and it'll be funny to see who has posted once the names are revealed tomorrow...

I must recruit more people while nobody can see my alias!

I can't wait until midnight, when we find out who you are.

Todoroki ftw, although I have no clue what "Todoroki" is a reference to.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Todoroki said:
    You are soooo wrong. The Fascists were kicked off 30 years ago. SOVIET RUSSIA PWNS ALL! 8D

LOL. Today is so much fun I hope all this Todoroki n00b posts will be deleated. XD
    Nah, but tomorrow, we sure will love handing out the infractions. :D April 2nd will become a PC dooms day of sorts!

Welcome to PC, Solebro. Sorry your introduction got massacred, but hey, it's cool you showed up on such a day. Hope you come to enjoy our community. :D

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Welcome to PC and enjoy your stay here. Don't worry its april fools. It's just the PC staff messing around. Everything should be back to normal by tomorrow.:)

Years
    Todoroki said:
    Welcome. I'm Crystal-Walters.

You just watch, someone is actually going to take the username Todoroki after this...

We're all Todoroki as an homage of sorts to a hacker who used the username Todoroki. Hence why if you try to navigate to a profile from clicking someone's username above their post you're taken to the profile of a banned user called Todoroki (the real Todorki, that is).

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Ze SOviet UNion will RUel all of ze VOworld

Russian impersonation # 1. where can I improve?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    for those of you who don't know, Todoroki was the name of a hacker who caused trouble for the Community back in the day; he's gone now, but apparently changing the entire forum to reflect his name was his trademark.

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
    (I'm Pikastorm)

what exactly did todoroki do? from what I pieced together, he opened up the moderator lounge to the public, but that's all I know...

Oh, and todoroki is the name of a tv show in japan

Years
    Mine name's not Todoroki either. xD But we're just gonna have to live with it until tommorow. xD Not the best day to join, but, look at the bright side, you'll have a nice story to tell. xD Anyways, welcome to Todoroki Community PokeCommunity, have fun here!

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
    Nooooo! I can't edit my old posts!

Oh, and it'll be funny to see who has posted once the names are revealed tomorrow...

I must recruit more people while nobody can see my alias!

And now I know. :P Lulz. Glad you haven't bothered to edit your post and hide your identity yet, I'd have been so disappointed.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Alright, lets try to keep this an introduction thread, or it's gonna have to close. xD;

Back