• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My name is Onyx.

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    Good evening, everyone. My name is Onyx. It was unavailable, so I added an underscore and an X....

Anyway, I am an avid Pokemon fan. I'm quite the capable third generation hacker. I'm also a Dragon Ball nerd.

Note: I say "Dragon Ball" but I refer to the original, Z, GT, and Kai.

I've done some writing, mostly for my own amusement. Who knows, you may see my work someday.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well, good evening to you too, Onyx! And welcome to PC! I assume Onyx is your favorite Pokemon? I guess your name story is similar to mine... my name is Meganium, but I added the random 90. xD

PC has it's very own section for writers called Fanfiction & Writing. If you want, you can share your fanfiction or any type of writing piece over there, and get feedback on it! And you can also read other member's work as well. :3. I look forward to seeing your work! :)

Well, hope you enjoy it here...which I'm pretty sure you will! :3 If you get stuck on something, or just need a guide, you can PM myself or Hiidoran. Make sure you read the rules, since they're pretty important, and have fun! See ya! :3

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    Thanks, you guys. Onix is my favorite non-legendary, my favorite altogether is Mewtwo.

-Castiel-

Reign Of Fire
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Hey Welcome!
    A dragon ball fan huh maybe if you play Raging blast 2 i could find a rival xD
    Have fun on the forums and stay more active than me :P which isnt that hard ha

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    Hi, thanks for the warm welcome. Sorry I don't post much, there is a lot going on right now. Goku is my favorite DBZ character, but only because Turles was evil.

Hey Welcome!
    A dragon ball fan huh maybe if you play Raging blast 2 i could find a rival xD
    Have fun on the forums and stay more active than me :P which isnt that hard ha

Sorry, didn't see this. I don't play RB2, no game system other than PC at the moment...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back