• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Name's Rayz

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    Hello :3

Just thought i'd introduce myself.

Also it'd be great if I could make a partner or two to work on some pokemon games with, that'd be great :) PM if interested.

Pikapia

The One Who Will Destroy Everything
    Years
  • Hello Rayz! Welcome to PokéCommunity!

What kind of Pokémon games are we talking about, because I might be interested... :pink_smile:

I really like your avatar. Is it just me or is it occasionally moving...? :pink_confused:

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Sup Rayz, welcome to PC!
    Feel free to add me as a friend or chat with me :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    I only just saw these replies! Haha much love to y'all for the kindness and ty :)

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Well PC is a great place to make friends to work on game hacks so you defiantly picked the right place. I personally have some rom hacking experience but i know i'm not the best this community has to offer. But if you'd like id be more then happy to help any way i can, just come talk to me sometime. :P
    Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    yeah dude im already part of a team right now, but im always working on my own personal one behind the scenes, add me on here and hit me up on skype! I think we'd have a blast ;)

Back