• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my neck, my back...

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    ...for what talents do you generally have a knack?

i miss harry encouraging me to troll

Last edited by a moderator:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    IDing a classic rock song within the first few seconds or notes.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    IDing a guitarist with his first few notes, even if I've never heard the song

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen today
    My talents are described precisely and enthusiastically in the song "My Neck, My Back"

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I had thought that this thread was gonna be about how we're all gettin' old and our old people backs hurt and stuff

didn't know that it was a song

I don't have a knack for anything really.

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
    Hmm...I have a general knack for being able to sing harmonies to songs that didn't previously exist.. that may sound like it's coming out of nowhere but it's a knack I have ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
    Years
    I have the ability to calm animals I've never met. Took a lot of practice, but I can make friends with so many animals. The cows near my house love me lmao

string555

Banned
    Years
    Do we have to continue rhyming in this thread? It's okay, it won't leave me dead...

My talent is my imagination, from so many days spent pacin... XD

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    i can sleep anytime, anywhere, as long as I have a place to sit. sometimes I can stand and half fall asleep but having a chair produces best results. armrest and/or something to lean on is preferable but not necessary.

Back