• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My new Arcues tat :)

PIKACHU DOES KUNGFU!

working out the kinks ;D
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    That's pretty sick, dude. Not gonna lie. And that HAD to hurt, especially with all the details.. Even though their isn't much, there had to be some sort of physical pain. :p

molepeople27

Pumpkin King
    Years
  • That's pretty sick, dude. Not gonna lie. And that HAD to hurt, especially with all the details.. Even though their isn't much, there had to be some sort of physical pain. :p
    Thanks dude! It barely hurt, just felt like glass scratching the skin; but I have a high-pain tolerance so my cradle might rock off a little 0.o

I wish I could make it bigger too, but since i'm new i have to wait for those privilege :/

Last edited:

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • You do realise that the statement 'Life is but a dream' means 'Life is meaningless', right?

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Nice tattoo. I dont think I would ever get one because its kind of a waste and besides they look like they hurt a lot. 0.o

PIKACHU DOES KUNGFU!

working out the kinks ;D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Thanks dude! It barely hurt, just felt like glass scratching the skin; but I have a high-pain tolerance so my cradle might rock off a little 0.o

I wish I could make it bigger too, but since i'm new i have to wait for those privilege :/
    Haha, nice :p sounds like you're like a rock, haah! :p

Haha, it's still nice, even though it's small!

molepeople27

Pumpkin King
    Years
  • Awesome, I made a thread asking if people would do this. Well you proved it, quoted your first post over there by the way. Hope you don't mind.

Haha no problem man, glad I could do something useful for this universe

Haha, nice :p sounds like you're like a rock, haah! :p

Haha, it's still nice, even though it's small!

The picture is small, and I can't post urls yet :( so this we end up with this

but nayyy I'm no rock, just tall :P

Last edited:

DreamQueen

I'm gonna rock your billy
    Years
  • Tattoos don't hurt, and remember upper outside arm is an easy place to get one, even with a low pain tolerance.

Any places that tickle when you touch them gently will hurt the most, although the crook of my elbow, backs of my knees, down my sternum and sides of my head hurt the most.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Great !
    But that thingy could have its Platinum posture Sprite . Looks better .
    I wouldn't make a tatoo . Not even when I grow up...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • That's some admirable dedication right there...I really don't like the choice of Arceus though...meh, to each his own I suppose. XD

molepeople27

Pumpkin King
    Years
  • That's some admirable dedication right there...I really don't like the choice of Arceus though...meh, to each his own I suppose. XD
    You don't ? eh... I couldn't decide on which one to get so I decided to get the creator, represents them all ... in a way

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • If you wanna Rep'em all, should've gotten Ditto...or Smeargle...or Mew. They can all have Transform.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    Haha I like it... If I was to get a Pokemon tattoo it would probably be a mew, leafeon or charizard... even the classic Poke'ball

Back