• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My new Car!

TeamRocket

I just got my own VW Beetle and made a few customizations. I got pictures off the 'net, took my own during the Eon Ticket giveaway, and gave it all to the local body shop. Maybe they deserve a tip - when I get back from New York. This was the reward for the HP CodeWars convention.
    My new Car!

Last edited:

TeamRocket

I am positive and I have the body shop report to prove it!

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
    Wow, a Pikachu car. ^_^ I never thought I'd see something like that made.

TeamRocket

Unlike the real version by Nintendo - mine has Scotchguard. And I made sure to customize it with XM satellite radio

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    whoa, did you get your ride P.*.M.P.E.D? lol, thats cool! many if i ever have the money ill get my car done like that...how much does it cost?

TeamRocket

It cost me an arm and a leg just to get the car - I had to work extra IT jobs just to get it.

Back