• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My new deck. named Mud

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Ok so before I post it just FYI I put if together with the cards I have, mostly from the Manaphy/Lucario Starter decks with cards I got from packs, so when you sugest things to add or replace I'd apretiate it if you can say what type of packs they are in so I could find those specific packs. The only other notable things I got are to sya thta I want to add Swampert but I need marshtomp and I'll keep an update log at the bottom of my post with any changes. I'll update it periodically with improvements. I'm going to replace most of the pokemon with a trainers but right now the only other trainers I got are to get LV X's out and I got none:

My Main Pokemon for when I get the deck improved are going to be Milotic and Grouden EX, they probably don't mix well together but I'll make adjustments and say how it works against my friend(we just started getting back into the cards and right now he's using mostly base set cards)

Energy:
    Fighting Energy:11
    Water Energy:12

Pokemon:

Makuhita:2
    Hariyama:1

Goldeen:3
    Seaking:1

Diglett:1
    Dugtrio:1

Whismur:1
    Loudred:1

Spinda:1

Mudkip:3
    Marshtomp:1
    Swampert:1

Groudon EX:1

Feebas:1
    Milotic:1

Glameow:3
    Purugly:2

Trainer:
    Potion:3
    Roseanne's Research:1
    Quick Ball:1
    Energy Search:3
    Felicity's Drawing:1
    Dusk Ball:1
    Amulet Coin:1
    Castaway:1

I know it sucks right now but if I can get any sugestions for possible combos/compliments from what I got here. I know there are way too few supporters but I'm working on it, I'll break it off to 2 seperate decks when I get enough cards, if anyone knows of tournements, official or unofficial, in the central NY area I'd like info as well.

Update Log:
    5/18/08: Initial Posting
    5/22/08: Removed Igglybuff, Removed Jigglybuff, Removed 2 Zigzagoon, Removed 1 Riolu. Added 2 Mudkip, Added 1 Marshtomp, Added 1 Swampert, Added 1 Amulet Coin
    5/23/08: Removed 1 Fighting Energy, Removed 2 Riolu, Removed 1 Lucario, Removed Solrock, Removed Lunatone, Removed 1 Machop. Added 2 Glameow, Added 1 Purugly, Added 2 Makuhita, Added 1 Hariyama, Added 1 Mudkip
    5/24/08: Removed 2 Machop, Removed 1 Machoke, Added 1 Castaway, Added 1 Diglett, Added 1 Dugtrio

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I'm gonna try to pick up a pack or 2 every few weeks so if there is a card you think my deck could benifet from please say so, also if I could get a good new name I would apretiate it

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2008
    try pick one pokemon that you think is good and get 4 copies of it then play one or two supportive pokemon with it, otherwise you wont be drawing the right evoulutions. when you have done this update your post and i may help

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    try pick one pokemon that you think is good and get 4 copies of it then play one or two supportive pokemon with it, otherwise you wont be drawing the right evoulutions. when you have done this update your post and i may help

I'm leaning towards having it revolve around Swampert so I'm gunning for more of that, the extra pokes right now are just there due to lack of trainer cards but I get a few packs every other week so I should have it workable soon

Back