• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My New Hack: Pokemon Dark Shadow

Years
  • Well, first off, I think it would be nice if Celebi evolved to be an extremely strong Pokemon. Second off, since it's fighting type, it will have powerful attacks based on using its strength. Lastly, it would be nice to have a spriter, would you like to be one?

I don't think machomuu is much of spriter. Neither am I, I can take something and kind of edit from there.

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
  • To be honest, you're asking people for help, and their honest opinions about your work, and yet when they give it to you, you throw it back in their faces. There is no nice way about it, the celebi evo looks fat, and you do need a spriter, and before you say it, no, I don't sprite, I compose, that's my area. If you want help, maybe try taking constructive critisisms mate, otherwise you're getting nowhere here.

notbob

ZE ULTIMATE POWA
    Years
  • To be honest, you're asking people for help, and their honest opinions about your work, and yet when they give it to you, you throw it back in their faces. There is no nice way about it, the celebi evo looks fat, and you do need a spriter, and before you say it, no, I don't sprite, I compose, that's my area. If you want help, maybe try taking constructive critisisms mate, otherwise you're getting nowhere here.
    Noted, but I still need a good spriter.

Years
  • cerebitopedited.png

This is the new sprite? You made it worse, First you managed to cut off
    a quater of it's body, You haven't done anything to it but cut off his body.
    How can you even do that?

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
  • Mate, if you want my honest opinion, quit while your ahead, but if that option doesn't suite you, then try searching through other threads for people who are scripters, and then pm them or leave a message on their profile asking for a hand, you're more likely to get answers from them then.

Pkmn Trainer Victor

Dark Aura Guardian
    Years
  • yo man what's with the fat celebi man
    if you need a spriter i the man your looking for.
    although i'm a spriter for short time i've done
    some damn good sprites. +i'm not that good
    making pokemon sprites though. but i could
    do overworld sprites and battle trainer sprites
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Well, first off, I think it would be nice if Celebi evolved to be an extremely strong Pokemon. Second off, since it's fighting type, it will have powerful attacks based on using its strength. Lastly, it would be nice to have a spriter, would you like to be one?
    ...what? A legendary is a pokemon that has a mystical characteristic(s) that can modify the fabric of the universe, and they were created by Mew/Arceus for an important purpose, that's why no legendaries ever evolve, and I still don't understand why it's a fighting type, for what purpose and why?

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
  • Okay i have to say, this game is crappy, i'm sorry it just is.
    and i have a list.

first, even the description about the story bores me, i read the first sentence and i was like *yawn*
    the maps are pitiful, it's like square, square ,square, and for a little spice you add a rectangle.
    the sprite looks like a fat guy who had too many mcydees burgers. And e painted himself green.
    the world map looks like a raped french fry.

here's some advicce, fail this hack like your first, take sometime to learn more scripting because if you failed that one sript you put up, you gonna have a hard time with ones that prove semi difficult. get reviews from your friends on storyline and map, and lastly get together with other people, because at this rate you'll never get a playable version

notbob

ZE ULTIMATE POWA
    Years
  • I've just decided, through your criticism, a new Fakemon will not be added. The storyline will be scrapped, but I have to ask, WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY MAPS!!!

Okay i have to say, this game is crappy, i'm sorry it just is.
    and i have a list.

first, even the description about the story bores me, i read the first sentence and i was like *yawn*
    the maps are pitiful, it's like square, square ,square, and for a little spice you add a rectangle.
    the sprite looks like a fat guy who had too many mcydees burgers. And e painted himself green.
    the world map looks like a raped french fry.

here's some advicce, fail this hack like your first, take sometime to learn more scripting because if you failed that one sript you put up, you gonna have a hard time with ones that prove semi difficult. get reviews from your friends on storyline and map, and lastly get together with other people, because at this rate you'll never get a playable version
    1. You really need to shut up about the story and worry about your atrocious grammar. The story isn't bad.
    2. Square? SQUARE? I don't see the squareness.
    3. The sprite is no more. I have given up on the sprite and putting in Fakemon.
    4. That is really bad language, and it is fine. =P
    5. "Fail this hack like your first". I wanna smack you.

Last edited:

Pan!ko

vibratingcat XD
    Years
    notbob, i hope ur still there as i haven't seen any news 4 a while.
    I have read through the whole thread and all i saw was criticizm, some that were constructive. People were telling u 2 give up, saying all the bad points about the hack, it would put anybody off. Sure the sprite is not the best, the overworld map is a bit unnatural, there are a few grammar points which need 2 b fixed in the story but a lot of those things don't really need 2 b said twice.
    People have been criticizing ur game wich u think is good, and u havent handled these peoples points well. U havent quite listened 2 wat they hav 2 say and u kept on going on about people complaining about ur sprite and that u wanted a spriter. Now im really new 2 the hacking world so i dont quite understand how all these things work but i think that if u had continued on with the game regardless of what people said, somebody could get motivated in making a sprite 4 u.
    I don't quite c y people don't like ur story other than that it sort of gets 2 the plot at the end and that the whole point is 2 catch this evolution of a legendary. As somebody said, legendary aren't meant to evolve. U could just change it into some really strong grass fighting dude which is what u wanted. I could design it if u wanted help as I'm a reasonably creative guy who has a little background with drawing, but i couldn't sprite it 4 u, as i've never done that b4.
    Change ur story a bit, add a few more information like starters, get more maps, show us screenshots, then people may start 2 pay attention 2 u. U shouldn't get caught up in the past with what uve done. Also what u think is good, others may not like. U have 2 bear this in mind when ur making something 4 other people 2 enjoy.
    I've got a lot more 2 say but i can only bother telling u if ur going 2 listen. So send me a message if ur continuing.
    I also feel sorry for u.

Back